Chapter 29

Sabrina walked into the café where Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were waiting. "Where's Lisa? I thought we were all having lunch together to celebrate?" She asked as went over to hug the two women and congratulate them.

"She's on her way. She and Eun-woo went for a nap that took longer than it should have." Jennie answered as they all sat down.

"Let's me see the ring Chu." She demanded and Jisoo held out her hand showing it off with a huge smile. "Rosé definitely did a good job picking it out." The ring itself was a karat and a half princess cut diamond ring. "It certainly fits you." She complimented. "So how did she propose? With Rosé I'm sure it it was super romantic, knowing she loves all of those cheesy rom coms."

Rosé and Jisoo laughed. "We were just telling Jennie here how romantic it was." The two shared a look and laughed again.

Last weekend

Jisoo had a business trip to Paris and Rosé decided to tag along.

"Oh my gosh!" Rosé exclaimed as they got out of the car. "I've never travelled by a ferry before!" She brushed a lock of hair to the side so that her view was unobstructed. "This is perfect!" She lifted her arms and threw them in the air, gesturing to the beautiful scenery before them.

Jisoo leaned on the open door as she took in the scenery before her. Her scenery though was just a little different than Rosé's.

She watched as she stood at the railing of the boat and admired the water. She watched her be mesmerized by it. Her face was full of happiness and delight. How the breeze lifted her hair and blew it everywhere. After an hour of car ride, her blonde hair was a bit messy. But instead of thinking it made her look like a mad scientist, she thought she looked like a goddess now. Then when it would whip her hair about, she would give a frustrated face, a very adorable frustrated face just to brush it back behind her ear.

"You hungry yet?"

Rosé turned to her. "I'm sorry what?"

"The trip's going to be another hour and a half Sweetheart." Jisoo pointed to the room behind him. "They actually have a decent restaurant."

Rosé's mouth formed an O and she glanced the place Jisoo was pointing and grinned.

"Yes, I'm quite hungry actually." She smiled.

"Great. I'm starving. Let's go!"

———————————

"So this is Paris!" Rosé exclaimed as she stared out the window.

"Yep, Babe help me find a parking lot, we only have ten minutes to get to the tour."

"What? A tour?"

"Yes, I booked us a tour."

"Why? I thought you had a business meeting?"

"There! I see one. Hang on babe."

Rosé was greatful that she remebered to wear her seatbelt as Jisoo took a very sharp turn. "I think I got whiplash."

"Funny babe. And I knew you would want to go on a tour. I know you love discovering new places...to eat." She ended with a smile at her.

Rosé hit her in the arm.

"It's not a bad thing babe, it's just a matter of fact." Jisoo said laughing as they got out of the car.

                     ——————-