Chapter 20

Jennie woke the next day feeling a little cold. She turned over to find the other side of the bed empty. "Lisa?" She called. When she didn't hear anything back she sat up in bed and went to her bathroom, when she didn't hear the shower running, she started to worry that maybe Lisa had left. With the sheets wrapped around her body, she made her way out of the bedroom and went towards the kitchen. The smell of bacon filling the air. She watched as Lisa began flipping the eggs on the pan while humming, she was wearing one of her oversized shirt and she had to admit that it looks good on her. Taking advantage, she leaned against the doorframe watching her girlfriend, Lisa was in her own little world as she was dancing a little while flipping the pancakes. After a few minutes, she pushed herself off the doorframe and sneaked up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Oh noo. You're not supposed to be up yet. I was going to bring it to you in bed." Lisa said, turning the stove off. She turned in her arms, her eyes darkening as she saw that Jennie was only dressed in the sheet, her hair definitely having that just fucked look. She slowly raked her eyes down Jennie's body. "That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear." She tried to undo the knot that was keeping the sheet up but Jennie slapped her hand away.

"None of that until you feed me." Jennie said as she backed away from Lisa. She saw Lisa pout and gave her the best version of puppy eyes, making her laugh. "That's not going to work." She said as she hoisted herself to the counter. "You forget, I'm the one who taught you that look."

"Trust me, I didn't forget." Lisa replied, walking towards her, and standing between her legs. She grabbed a strawberry that she had sliced for breakfast and dipped it in whipped cream. "You used that face to get me to watch movie marathons almost every weekend." She said and fed Jennie the strawberry.

"Mmm." Jennie took the fruit in her mouth and licked her lips seductively, atleast Lisa thought so, as she stared them. Jennie grinned knowingly, "You okay there babe?" She asked bringing Lisa out of stupor.

"Hmm? What? Yeah yeah." Lisa shook her head and cleared her throat, trying to clear her mind of the dirty thoughts that were running through. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's eat. I made all your favorites."

                       —————————————————-
Jennie walked into her studio Monday morning and saw Alison walking towards her office. "Hmm, someone looks happy this morning."

"What are you talking about. I'm always like this." She replied but Alison shook her head.

"Not like this, you're practically glowing." She took a moment Jennie's appearance, everything from her body language, to her slightly messy hair and her radiant smile. She smirked. "You got got laid didn't you?"

"What? No." Jennie's eyes widened then looked around to see if there are kids or parents who might hear them.

"Ohe yes you did! You got laid!"

"Sshh! Don't be so loud!" She said but Alison rilled her eyes and waved her hand.

"Whatever. So I take it dinner went well with your lady love." Jennie laughed at the term.

"Actually, dinner was terrible. Somi showed up and made a mess of things." They walked inside her office and she went on to tell her about everything that happened, including the break up and the video diaries that Lisa made and kept for the last eight years.

"Oh my gosh that's so sweet!" Alison exclaimed like a little kid causing her to laugh.

"Okay you've been around kids for too long. You're starting to sound like them." About that time the buzzer sounded signalling the arrival of their students.

"I'll see you later. You're giving me all the details at lunch!" Alison said as she walked out of her office.

————————————————-