Note

Sorry, I put this here,

I can't decide which one to take up for active editing next, so if y'all can be so kind, help?

#1 The Wolf Affair | Ot7 (Ye Eun x Werewolves)
I suppose all of you know this one? If you don't please consider going through my profile.

For those who are aware, I will completely change this book. Fundamentally the storyline remains the same, but a few details and character tropes have changed now.

#2 From the Depths of hell | Ot7 (Elira Raymond x Demons)
Again, on my profile, may change a few character tropes, but the storyline remains the same.

#2 From the Depths of hell | Ot7 (Elira Raymond x Demons)Again, on my profile, may change a few character tropes, but the storyline remains the same

#3 Learning to love | Ot7 (Noe Nari x Hybrids)
This one is new, here's a piece from whats already written.

#3 Learning to love | Ot7 (Noe Nari x Hybrids)This one is new, here's a piece from whats already written

"You seem literate." The lion smirks walking closer to her, Nari's breath hitches as she feels her feet carrying her back, without her senses working. "Do you know the meaning of power?" A shaky breath leaves her lips as she felt the cold white wall pressed against her back and the tall figure of the lion closing in on her body. His arms rested on either side of her face as he leaned down to her face, his tail flicked dominantly and his yellow eyes burned like molten gold. Nari had barely built the strength back when he harshly pinned her hands on either side of her head, the small remote fell out of her hands before he kicked it away. Nari winced in surprise before one of his hands wrap around her neck. "I can kill you, right here, right now." His eyes darken as he leaned closer to her ear before whispering. "This is power." His harsh hands tighten around her throat as she choked. It was rough, but not enough to kill her. "I, cub, am powerful." Nari glanced at his twitching jaw "You- You're scared." she choked as her lungs struggled to keep her alive. For a second she saw the walls of hatred break from Namjoon's eyes before he built them again. "I'll kill you, human."

I know I am not being professional- But I must have yk- I do this for fun, I like writing, I don't intend on turning this into a profession of any sort- So I think I can be stupid. And Y'all are nice people, so i hope you will help me out, and if not, that's fine too. 

Thanks <3

-Yana