Arthur Weasley's attack

"LOOK AT ME!"

3rd Person POV:

(A/n: contains a slightly heated kiss scene 😉)

Y/n moves Neville's hand in the right motion for the spell.

"See? Make sure you have a firm grip on it. Now try it with the incantation."

She noticed Neville blushing when she had been touching his hand but ignored it, not wanting to embarrass him.

"Expeliarmus!" He swished his wand the way Y/n showed him.

He succeeded, making Parvati's wand successfully fly from her hand.

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at Neville astoundingly.

Then all at once, everyone moved around Neville and Parvati.

They all congratulated Neville for him finally getting the spell.

"Great job Neville, well done." Harry says to him, making the round-faced boy smile even wider.

Harry escapes the crowd and walks past Y/n, speaking to her he does.

"Well done." He says to her.

Y/n can't help but smile.

- - -

"Well that's it for today everyone. This is the last practice until after Christmas, so enjoy your holiday and great, great work, everyone." Harry says to the group.

Groans can be heard all throughout the room and everyone gathers their things to begin leaving.

"Happy Christmas!"

Y/n gets mixture of  'happy Christmas's and 'you too's from everyone.

They all leave in groups as to not draw suspicion to Umbridge and the Inquisitorial Squad.

Y/n drifts over to the mirror containing a few photographs.

Cho Chang was also over there which Y/n wasn't necessarily happy about.

Cho side-eyed the brunette, who was looking at Cedric's smiling photo.

"Learning all of this...I just wonder if he knew it sometimes..." the Ravenclaw girl says.

Y/n didn't, yet did expect her to speak, but it was still a slight shock when she did.

"Of course he did. He was really good at it too, he was just in the wrong place. He was very brave as well."

"Yeah...I know." Chang says.

She reaches down and picks up her bag before bidding Harry goodbye.

(A/n: I am going to try to make this less awkward than the movie was.)

Y/n, not noticing how it was only her and Harry in the room now, continued looking at Cedric's photo before her eyes fell to the picture of the original Order of the Phoenix.

Her dad smiled brightly from next to Harry's dad and planted a kiss on the temple of a young woman with strawberry blonde hair and sage green eyes.

Y/n smiled at her mother who laughed inaudibly at her husband.

Y/n felt the want to change her appearance to look like her.

She allowed herself to.

Harry watches as Y/n's beautiful long brown hair changes to a shorter strawberry blonde.