Chapter 90

Gareth paced in his jail room , he could sense if something was not right , since he woke up had a weird feeling about the day and wanted nothing but to know what was going on outside there .

" Calm down man , you've been pacing so much " his cell mate spoke pulling a duvet upon his head trying hard to ignore the movements .

" Something is not right ,Collins "

" And how do you know  that " Collins asked pulling it off again .

" Am just restless " Reth spoke gripping the bars and decided to call .

" Officer can I make a call please "

" Can you fucking shut it , you've been at that for hours and no one is coming " Collins spoke .

Gareth licked his lips before closing his eyes and kneeled slowly down , for the first time he was scared and worried and found himself doing what he's never seen in himself .

He prayed in his heart

" Please God , make it right , whatever it is "

" Calm down man  it's going to be okay "

He breathed slowly and felt a pang on his heart , deep and sharp . A feeling he's never felt before , it was sudden and painful , felt like crying and tears did less than to stop .

One drop , two drop .

" Are you crying ,man " Collins asked waking from his bed .

" It feels so heavy ,man "

" Just tell me how you feel " Collins asked

" It feels like something is taken from me , I just can't describe what but it fucking hurts " he spoke but another drop and he held onto his heart and he couldn't stop himself .

He cried

And Collins went on his side for comfort

He cried harder .

~~~

Same time

An emergency sound came out quick as more doctors rushed inside the intense unit care .

" 200 "

Two pairs of machine held in doctors were punched in Giovanni's chest making it rise and fell silent

" Again "

Another but nothing

" Make it 250 "

Punched again ,nothing

Again but nothing

Instead a null sound came from a heart monitor device and all tears and doctors fears were confirmed and they stood for a time before one of the doctors held his friend patting his shoulder .

Eyes all on the patient as they calmed their own breath and others gulped slowly

Being a doctor is never a easy thing

" Time of death , 12:00pm " a doctor announced .

And there lied Giovanni Hades Craig , lifeless and clueless of what is going on in the world .

The doctors started getting out slowly to meet the panicked family of the Craig's .

" Doctor " Garen called but stopped seeing his face and instantly he knew what was going on , he pushed him aside and ran inside to his brother ,freezing on the way seeing a nurse pulling the sheet on his head .

" Tell me it's not true , just tell me he's okay " cried  Evelyn as she fell on the hands of a doctor who held her tight .

Camilla held her mouth and her little bump as tears slowly fell down her eyes , she closed them tightly .

She once again lost another family .

Maria ran to the room not wanting to believe if it's really or not .

But was held on the way with Garen whose eyes had tears too and she screamed .

" Brother "

" Giovanni wake up "

" He's gone ,Maria " Garen spoke smoothly as he held her tightly and she fought him to let go as he sobbed .

And so was how death knocked their doors and took what belonged to him .

~~

Hades walked from the cell not quite taking the situation but he could feel it deep down ,something bad has just happened .

A police officer gestured him to take a door and he looked at him hesitantly but the officer just nodded .

He walked inside to meet the back of his son .

" Garen "

Garen turned to look at his father with his red eyes .

" What's wrong son " he asked gulping his fear away .

" It's Giovanni "

" What happened to him ? "

" He's ...

" Dead "

And everything froze for Hades , he always knew that he was not his biological son but he also knew that he was his son . He raised that boy to fine man he stood to be , a good tham man liked and praised .

He gasped as he weakened and Garen held his father .

His mind went searching for anything that was wrong with Giovanni but seemed to be over his mind .

A tear rolled down his cheek .

" What happened to my sweet boy ? "

Garen couldn't answer that he just hugged his father so tightly as he lowered his head to his son's shoulder and silently sobbed .

Giovanni was a first born of Craig's , known to be wise and gentle , warm and welcoming for anybody , he was his mother's favourite and his father's sweet boy  , a lovely brother to their little princess and a friend and an adviser to Gareth , a brother to Garen .

He was all he could be to his family ,except for his flaws that most never knew but he was still their family and to them ,Gio was one good guy .

His departure hit hard to all the chest he was held dear to .

As all got the news , same went to Gareth and he cried more because the hardest feeling he was now to live with was he felt it and wasn't there with him , he wasn't there to say goodbye , ,but he felt that some part of his was taken .

A dark shade has crossed it's way over the Craig's house but there were more to come and no one knew what the darkness came with .

It came unexpectedly and took something they never thought it would .

Is it satisfied ??

Or will it take more of it ??

A funeral process worked up in the family ,friends , business partners and all whom cherished and once lived with Giovanni .

While the darkness smiled at all of them because it was surely not done yet .

It wanted more

And more , and more

Until it was sated .

It wanted more and it will take it .