Chapter 89

Garen walked hastily to the hospital after the news of his brother . Taking the last floor and the elevator came free for him to stalk quickly toward Calvin and battled Camilla.

" What happened ? " He asked eyeing his friend  whom was filled with fear and despair.

" I just received a call being told someone brought him here being unconscious " he explained and Garen went down on Camilla .

" Hey he's going to be okay " he comforted her ,she gasped as a lone tear fell off her eyes wanting to say something when a door came open revealing doctors .

" Is he okay ? " Calvin asked first and the doctor sighed.

" Currently he's gone into a coma , the bullet pierced into his kidney and so unfortunately badly enough but we're doing everything we can to save his life "

" Well I hate that sentence already ,just do everything and save him ,am I clear " Garen intervened .

" Am sorry but he'll survive if he's strong enough to overcome this and that means you all come in but for meanwhile , we'll do what we can " he insisted and Calvin nodded as he grabbed Garen's shoulder and the doctor walked away .

" How is he even shot ? " Garen came again .

" A woman brought him here ,I heard " Camilla spoke as she stood holding her small bump " and all eyes turned to her .

" Did you see her ? " Both asked .

" I said I heard " she replied

Garen sighed and then walked away back to the receptionist and demanded to see the CCTV camera . After a while of arguments and threats he was allowed to .

On the camera ,Mia's face got revealed as she cried holding his hand speaking to him until when the doctors took him inside the ward and she was left outside ,ruffling her hairs and she squatted crying her heart out before she stood and side walked with wall away ,each time turning behind and cried.

" Am going to kill her " Garen gritted his teeth .

Garen walked out of the hospital as he dialed someone and shouted with anger .

" Find her ,and make sure she's always always alive "  he ordered .

~~~

Mia walked back to their house , hair disheveled ,red eyes ,all looking messy wanting nothing but to pack everything she needs and walk out of there .

Walked to their bedroom hastily but tried not to hurt herself on the way ,started packing few of whatever important she thought it would be until a voice cleared and she froze searched for the person .

Fear was vivid in his eyes

A man smiled at her gaze and she was confused .

" Who are you ? "

By the looks of his bit grey hairs ,she never seen this face before at all .

" It saddens me even after the whole commotion my son did for you not to recognize his similar features In me " the old man spoke quietly simple but sounded very disappointed.

" What do you want ? " Her dried throat gave out a cracky sound as tears welled up in her eyes .

" Is it so hard for a father to apologize for what his son has done ? " He voiced and she laughed angrily before closing the last zip of the bag she planned to carry .

" It would be so inappropriate but am here to help Mia , am to repay for that bastards action "

" Help " she turned to face him as a tear dropped .

" My husband is at the hospital in a critical condition at that ,my son is dead because of your so called son and you want to help......well if so ,I get to kill your son like ye did to mine " she yelled .

" Well for your husband that's their teenage nemesity but about your son you've probably provoked him and for the latter , he's destined to die at my hands and not yours " he finalised and she shook her head.

" Well then am going to have it my way " pulling a bag from the bed .

" Sadly you'll never win this game because you simply don't know your enemy enough "

" I don't care , I will bring him to his knees take his sanity and feed it to his ass , my son was innocent and I've lived all my life to make sure my kids will one day be out of all this messy shit buy your son just took the day out of my son "

Mia yelled as tears rolled down

" Well I get it now , you played with his sanity and trust me he's going to drive yours out of life if you don't have someone who can beat him at his own game ,...

He sighed standing up from the sofa and took steps to her .

Am his father ,I've got scores to settle with him and am taking every useful reason to take him out and you're just one of them , am not a foe nor a friend but we've got the same enemy , so what do we do ? "

Mia licked her lips before she rubbed the tears in her cheeks and the old man smiled knowing ot was on set .

The man took Mia and her properties to his car together with some of his bodyguards .

" I want my son's body " she spoke looking at the mirror memorizing the last scene of her house with Carter , the man of her life who's laying at the hospital fighting between death and life , all the memories of their little family rushed back .

" Consider it done "

And she sobbed as it drove away .

The man kept looking at her on the mirror from the front seat , Mia lated her face I'm between her palms in her lap as she cried , no she didn't only cry.

She griefed .

The man sighed before looking to the road and smirked on what his mind was planning at the moment .

He's been a father who've got a revenge on his own blood and yes not going to stop until he has one .

Winning was on thin line than each one of them thought but no one cared because

When a war starts

You fight .