Chapter 96

"Your son killed my son , don't you get it " Seven shouted at Chris who rather looked to be so tired of the beckering . He just gazed at him as he puffed his cigarette .

" And we're just here doing nothing , so listen am going to kill your son very alone and you would feel how I've felt "

" Do you think I care , and you're dumb thinking you can kill Ray , let me tell you what simply he is , A psychopath . He killed people in more ways than you don't know and ooh , perhaps you people don't know him here but call your friends in Asia , Italy and as who is Black tiger "

Both Mia and Seven looked at him as he spoke gritting his teeth .

" I see something here " Seven started .

" You're afraid of your own son , he's always been on your side and you've seen what he can do and now he's your enemy , you're worried about what he would do to you "

Chris gasped then licked his lips slowly before chuckling .

" Okay I think you should go then "

Seven tsked and walked away slowly planning on his mind what to do next but became so useless when a bullet pierced his head and he feel on his face .

Chris sighed as anger still bubbling on his face .

" Why did you kill him now ? " Mia yelled seeing all red , this man was crazy just as his son .

" He was just disrespecting me , didn't you see "

Mia gasped in awe and she shook her head , this man was no safe and she's got nothing to battle with Ray either . It was true and very vivid in his eyes that he was afraid of his own son and she started thinking all over again maybe he's not mad at him killing his sister rather than he's afraid that he'll be powerful than him ,he just doesn't want to let go of the throne for him but Ray has earned that already .

So , he's just rebelling his own son for a throne .

" Anyway I got a question ? "

Chris turned to face her as he eyed the dead body before them .

" What is it ? "

Mia eyed the gun before licking her lips nervously.

" Just ask I don't kill pregnant women in my life "

" You're really not after him for killing his sister , are you ? "

" What do you think ? " He asked with a smirk .

" Well you're just afraid that he has to take the throne and your ego doesn't want that because you're afraid he will be more powerful than you ever been "

Chris laughed humourously as he played with his gun .

" Well finally someone has gotten me , I thought you're all lazy and some fools " .

" Well before you stand a powerful woman who's done the impossible and can do more , I am a genius you know " she praised herself .

" A genius ... " He laughed again , " Well I see a pregnant woman who played her slut games with brothers of the same family , a woman who's left every good thing she'd ever have and went for things that are not hers . You've had a good family Mia , your mother loved and adored you more than her own child , wasn't that enough for you . But no , you've always wanted more and more and I think you're stupid to think you could still win over the Craig's just because you had Gio with you , wake up woman you should have ran your way out soon enough and lay low for your children's but here you're still trying to love your wicked ways even after you've lost one son , you're just trying to kill your second and yourself ..... So I think you're stupid "

Mia's eyes welled up immediately as her life flashed before her eyes . What she had done , what she's lost because of greed and now she's haunted and one of the people labelled as unforgivable .

She's lost her son and that was the most painful thing in her life , she was shattered on seeing the body and that was it she knew everything was over .

" So I am offering you a chance to walk away and forget all this and go live with your child . Forget about Craig's , forget About your sister and that bastard Ray , just go and start a new "

" I don't have anything to start with I don't know what to do " Mia sobbed .

" I will give you money and leave this town "

Mia sobbed as she nodded slowly .

It was all over

" Shawn , come and get her out of here " Chris called his second in command and a man walked to Mia who simply nodded looking at Chris who smiled at her .

" We all do mistake Mia , I guess this is the one last good deed I will do before I do , so have a nice life and don't try anything stupid " .

She nodded and walked off with Shawn .

Shawn prepared everything for her travel and a large amount of money , booked her a flight and assisted her there , to Russia .

" Where are we going ? " She asked looking outside the window to see the clouds and the blue sky at parts , the sight was beautiful .

" Russia " Shawn replied .

She turned her head and looked at him .

" Isn't that common country for Ray ? " ,a panic hit her chest and Shawn smiled .

" It is but you're going to start a new life ,if you lay low then everything will be fine but if you really act stupid then you're dead the next minute "

With that she gulped and closed her eyes .

They arrived to Russia and drove to a certain house ,it was beautiful and looked wealthy ,it was so enough for her here . She smiled picturing the life she'll do here with her baby.

" Welcome " Shawn spoke pulling her bags .

They walked and showed her the room .

" This is the master bedroom ,it's all yours " Shawn spoke as Mia walked inside with a little smile on her face wondering in the middle of the room ,gazing to the beauty of the house .

" I see you've arrived safely " a voice came her way and she knew it wasn't Shawn's .

Turned her head slowly only to meet with Ray and her sister Aufemia .

" Welcome to Russia , sister " ,Mia's face paled knowing what all this meant .She looked at Shawn with teary eyes but he smirked at her .

" You betrayed me " a tear rolled down her eyes as she held tight on her belly .

" I didn't say you'll never meet him ,I just said if you live low everything is fine but if you act stupid , you'll be dead the next minute "

" I don't kill pregnant women ,Mia "

" Ooh ,your father said just the same ,and you're stupid to betray him ,he's a monster he will kill you Shawn " she yelled at him .

" I don't kill my people either ,and that's the difference between me and my father "

Mia looked at Aufemia and met her hard gaze .

" You're going to kill me ,don't you ? " She asked as tear roll down her cheeks .

" Is that a question ? "

Mia sat on bed with her head low and she sobbed .

She regretted for once in her life .