Chapter 95

Strong stomps could be heard from afar and signifies the person taking those steps was either in hurry or in a very bad mood .

The door came open at the same time when Femy walked out of the bathroom only to meet the gaze of angry Ray as he strode toward her .

" Ray , I ...

He held her head and slammed his lips on hers .

Too strong and very passionate but something else was in that rough deep kiss as he lets go of her head and gripped the waist pulling her closer to him .

Anger .

His hands hastily unrobed her .

" Ray ..

He did not heed to her as pulled her naked body and grabbed her ass tightly , kissing her . Femy tried to push him away but he could not have it at all .

" Ray .. let's talk " She whispered turning her head aside .

" I don't wanna talk " he groaned as he swamped her from the floor and threw her to be , only to be on top of her , grobbed her boobs and sucked .

" Ray , please... Wait "

" Will you shut up " he yelled and she flinched .

" What's with the meekly look as if you didn't try to kill yourself , to kill my baby " he raised his eyebrows anger Stirling in his eyes .

Femy gulped and pulled him for a kiss that he roughly accepted . She knew he wanted to punish her and that was how , only prayed that wouldn't be that bad because she never saw him this angry .

Fondling the other breath , he latched on the other sucking it hardly , biting the nipples in between and she moaned .

His hands dropped to her core , only to find her wet . He groaned , he was angry as to why she was enjoying this.

Dipped his finger with a sudden movement and she flinched off how cold they were , he curled his fingers inside her and started to pound hardly and faster .

She screamed .

Latched his mouth on the clit .

She moaned .

Pulling down his pants as she panted and got aroused by the sight of him being angry as his shirt wasn't having it's way off his body , easily .

Left the shirt in , he pulled off his pants and widened her legs , and there she knew he was going to be rough .

It wasn't romantic .

He pushed himself deep in her cunt in one cunt that she screamed and he cared less as he pounded into her pussy harder and faster .

She moaned but not in pleasure , in pain .

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she try hard to let out the sob she was holding .

He flipped her onto four and entered her with a thrust , he groaned in anger as he slapped her harder , went on with his venting as she screamed so loud .

The tight of his grip was leaving marks ,on her arms , her waist ,her breast and her neck .

He thrusted until he felt satisfied with what he had done ,emptying himself into her hot core that felt filled with his cum .

And like switch , he fell a sleep on top of her .

Tears draining from her ,she had no energy to push him ,her felt thoroughly used and bruised .

She managed to push him aside and turned to the other sobbing .

All she wanted was to be with him and make sure he was okay ,and all he did was punishing her for what she tried to do .

Later on Ray woke up , sleep waving off his head and now his senses were back same as the memories of what he had done .

He turned to look at her and his heart sunk seeing the bruise on her neck .

He licked his lips ,feeling dry down the throat .

He pulled her duvet off just see some more and he gasped .

" What have I done ? " He mumbled tears filling his eyes .

He got up from bed not knowing what to do ,he was afraid of even touching her .

He pulled his pants and walked out of the room .

On his way he pumbed to his mother whom quickly assessed him just to see he was half naked .

" Are you okay ? "

He gulped licking his lips nervously .

" I have hurt her mother "

Panic flashed on Agatha's eyes .

" What have you done ,son ? " Held his hand seeing the confusion in his eyes yet she was praying be not what she thought .

" I've put my anger out on her , in a sex "

" And you were running away as you always do " she suddenly left his hand and the tear rolled down from his eyes .

" Mother I didn't intend too ,she is not going to forgive me "

" Of course she won't because you've just shown her your dangerous side and drove away the thoughts that she's safe with you and you running would make her so pissed at you "

She sighed .

" I understand she did something stupid not to have you do something stupider , she just wanted you and you were hard on her , so instead of running away ,go down boil some water for her , attend to whatever you've done ,feed her and make her feel safe again " she whisper yelled and he nodded as a child sobbing .

" Now go ,my boy "

He bolted fastly ,did what he was told and went back to the room to find her in shower .

He placed the tray and stuffs he carried ,debating himself to go after her or not .

" You should take a bath am pretty sure you're sweaty " a voice disturbed his mind set and he knows that was it ,she was angry .

Yet he walked to the shower to find her standing before the mirror as water dropped on her .

He lowered his gaze to see the bruise again .

" Am sorry baby , I shouldn't have done what I did "

" Come here " she smiled.

He walked closer and she pulled him into a kiss ,he froze .

" Are you not going to kiss me ? "

He took her face I'm his hands smoothly and kissed her passionately ,this time the kiss spoke of apologies .

" Am sorry ,my love "

" It's okay , but am going to punish you too "

" I would anything for you " he licked his lips again ,the nervousness still lurking around .

" Sure , bath me first then " she grinned .

And he was sure that grin was just a post to something she's planning to do to him .