Chapter 94

Femy slowly opened her face and started to scan the room as soon as she sensed unfamiliarity .

" You're awake " Agatha smiled at her as soon as she walked inside the room .

" Agatha " Femy smiled back as she also received the embrace .

" How are you doing ? " Femy asked pulling off slowly .

" Am fine , just worried about you my sweet child " .

Femy smiled as her eyes darted around the room again and asked .

" Where are we ? "

Agatha gulped but smiled nervously as Femy's doubts heightened .

" We're in Russia "

" What ? "

Agatha tensed .

" Ray is seriously taking me for a toy , he thinks he can move me whenever he wants " . Agatha smiled ,seeing how this woman was talking with simplicity about her feared son .

She breathed to calm her raging nerves .

" Where is he? "

Agatha became silent on that .

" Where's he Agatha ? "

Silence

" Don't tell me ,he just dropped me here and left " Femy started to panic .

" Calm down , child .... Ray never came with you " Agatha held Femy's face .

" What ! Why ! "

" Because he loves you that much "

" What do you mean ? " Femy moved back from her and climbed off the bed .

" He's gone to face his father "

" And you let him go Alone " She whispered .

" I also didn't know he'll bring you here "

" Am going back " Femy stubbornly spoke walking toward the door , only to find Pius standing all tall as he is , hands crossed on his chest blocking the passage .

" Bull " ,she breathed with closed eyes . " I don't want to do this with you right now , so I kindly ask you to move "

Pius stood with a stoic face .

" Move out . Bull " she pushed his chest but he never budged .

" I said move Bull " she yelled .

" I command you as your queen ,move Bull "

Still not moving .

" What ! , what kind of Mafia doesn't respect it's queen or Donna whatever it is ? 

" Am not disrespecting you my queen , but it's the orders from the King himself " Pius replied .

" So I got no place here " she rubbed her face frustrated.

" King's orders first ,yours comes second ,it comes first when Ray's not around but for now he is , am sorry but you're not going anywhere " .

" Huh ! " Her mouth agape as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

" Are you going to leave all by himself out there ,Bull . Let me go please "  she cried .

But Pius did not bulge .

Femy then screamed

" Aah " walking back inside .

" Calm down Femy " Agatha soothed but Femy ignored her and walked back to Bull .

" I want to talk to him ,Bull "

" He doesn't want to talk to you " he replied .

" What ? "

" So be seated ,your clinic starts today ,Queen " he spoke with a smile as she fumed .

Pius walked away and closed the door .

" How slim is the chance of him winning against his father " she decided to ask instead

" He's got a chance of winning but ...

" But what ? "

" Only if he revives the old him "

Femy looked at her surprised

" You've only known Ray for few moments but he's a psychopath "

" What do you mean , Psychopath ? "

" He can be just as ruthless ,at a point I was afraid of him myself ,why do you think he's gone to that jail "

" But things have changed ,his father changed as years go . His hatred for him grew as more as his mistress's  health deteriates . He believe if her daughter would be still alive she would be alone fighting her cancer "

" So what are you trying to say "

" That ,I really hope he winns this war " Agatha mumbled to herself .

" Well am not going to let that happen "

" What are going to do ? "

" Anything " she pulled her hairs frustrated.

" I believe he's keeping you here for a reason ,he wants to protect you "

" and I swore to protect him ,Agatha " she whisper yelled .

" You may have known him long before I but I've been with him in wats no one can understand , he is ...scared . He wants someone to be there for him and still his one hope is what's going for his head . So am going to get out of here and bring him back to me with or without your help "

Closed her eyes as the tear dropped and Agatha just hugged herself this time looking at her with worry .

Pius picked the call of his friend .

" How is she ? "

" Rampaging , she needs to talk to you "

" I can't , you understand that don't you "

" I do "

" Then be careful with her b cause she can be crazy sometimes " .

With that he hang up and Pius sighed .

The day went long and ended with less to do for both Agatha and Femy .

In the midnight Femy woke up to see Agatha sleeping and her mind was focused to the window .
Moving from the bed and started to search in ward done only to pull out pile of clothes .

Tangled them into a rope .

Being very determine went to test about how long it is .

Assured it was okay , changed herself into some pants and got to the window .

" You can do it " she grabbed the cloth rope .

But suddenly was pulled and fell down back to the floor .

" Are you crazy !" Agatha scolded .

Femy got up on her feet with a fierce look on her face .

" Do you want to kill yourself or what ? "

" Am not going to sit here and wait for the news of the father of my child in this damn hell of a room " Femy yelled .

" So you going to die with him " Agatha raised her eyebrows .

" If that's it ,yes "

" You dumb child ,why do you think he brought you here from the first place and the hell do you think he put that seed in you . Do you think it was for fun , he was damn happy knowing you're carrying his child ,he felt on top knowing he's gonna have a mini him but you're here trying to kill it on the pile of cloth , for what . I told you he's gonna win this war , so sit your ass down and don't try anything stupid ,I don't want both of my generation be gone . Am. clear " Agatha yelled .

Femy nods and went back to bed ,as she sobbed .

" Jesus " Agatha sighed .