Chapter 92

" Ssh baby , I am here for you it's going to be fine " Ray patted Femy's back as she gusted her nauseousness into the damn toilet .

Finishing with it , she slightly pushed Ray before walking to the sink and washed her mouth and face , closing her eyes then opened to look at herself in a mirror that also  reflected Ray too standing behind her and his hands came to her waist his fingers slowly trailing the way to her stomach .

" Is it what I am thinking ? " , he asked before placing a kiss on the nape of her neck and she sighed .

" Don't try to be nice here , I am still mad at you "

" I know , just how can I make up for that baby "

" Figur it out ,on your own " she removed his hands from her and started walking back to the room .

" Though I am not forgetting you over sleep , visiting toilets to puke , some mood changes and craving some sour food you seriously hate "

" Well maybe it's just that my period is around the corner " ,she shrugged taking a seat on the bed .

" That you missed the last month and you're one week late for this month " he raised eyebrow and she melted .

" Am not pregnant Ray " she whispered desperate to be understood .

" I think you are baby and even if your not am going to pregnant you tonight , tomorrow and day after that onwards " he knelt before her .

" I need to have a room for that , not just because you think you can . We're talking about some shedding of uterine wall and not some mafia stuffs here " she whispered yelled and he smiled at her .

" Well you just said it's around the corner , right ? . Am proud to tell you I kinda know biology beside mafia especially on reproductive shits woman "

She chuckled .

" That means you're no longer mad at me " he held her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" But it's not okay for what you did and bringing me here just to lock me up , nothing fun around here is a crime you know " she spoke.

" You can start with my cock if you want a thing to play with " he winked and she beat his shoulder .

" After having Bull around me everywhere I so feel suffocated , am in for any game " she spoke rolling her eyes .

" And why do you call Pius , bull . When did the petty names start especially to a person who's not me " narrowing his eyes onto her and she smirked looking at him .

" I never knew you were into petty names "

" Don't play with me woman " he sighed to control his jealous.

" He's your second in command , are you jeal...

He slammed his lips onto hers and she froze but responded quickly and he pulled her closer by the waist , the kiss was deep and good but suddenly she pulled off and ran to the bathroom , leaving a stunned Ray .

" Now am calling a doctor " he spoke taking his phone out .

" No " came a libering voice from washroom .

" Shut up ,woman " he yelled as the other person responded and the talk went on .

Femy walked out of the bathroom and glared at him so hard .

" That look doesn't work on me " he spoke taking steps to her and pulled her to hug ,stayed for minutes when a knock came to their door .

He kisses her forehead and walked to open the door .

" Your father has been tracked and he's with Mia and Mr. Wings " Pius reported .

" Okay ...

He licked his lips .

" Baby ,can I take some minutes ,I will be back "

She nods climbing on the bed .

" Why don't you want her to know what's going on ? " Pius asked in the way .

" Because she's had a lot and it's enough and I don't want her hands in blood , beside I believe she's pregnant , so am not throwing her to this shit "

" But she's got to know about Giovanni ,they were so close "

" And how the hell did you know about that " Stopped his steps and looked at Smirking Pius .

" Am I smelling jealous...

" Now don't mock , just tell me how "

" We've been talking and at one point she explained how close she was with the Craig's and Giovanni is never in her bad side "

"Are you talking with my wife while going to killing spree " he raised his eybrow .

" And you've been letting her have lonely nights ,Ray . Her being here talking is important and am her body guard "

" Okay I get that " he sighed before opening the door to his office .

" So where's my so called father "

" They've stationed at your older house "

" Abandoned grandma's house ! " Not believing he would so foolish to camp there .

" They're gonna come for you , so what do we do "

" Is my mother in a safe place ? " He locked his hands as Pius nods and Ray sighs .

" Let go of Gregory , am done with him and ....

A knock interfered .

" What is it ? "

" A doctor is here sir "

" Show him to my room "

" Prepare the men ,we're going on a killing spree together but I want you to take our mother out of here , send her to the  island tonight and you'll escort Femy tomorrow ,I can't have her here "

" Am not leaving you alone " Pius retorted .

" And am not leaving them on just anyone , I don't trust all of my men around here ,I know my father very well , so yes am going alone "

" But ..

" Don't Pius , you're my brother even if not in blood ,you're the only person I would entrust my family to "

Pius nodded and Ray walked back to the love of his life .

Finding the doctor collecting his stuffs .

Ray's eyes glared at Femy whom had a teary eyes .

" I will talk with my wife ,Doctor "

Femy's heart flutters

The doctor nods and walked out .

Ray climbed on bed and cuddles her body ,breathing on her neck .

" You're going to be a father " Femy whispered .

" I knew , am so proud of you Aufemia " he kissed her neck as his hand caressed her stomach and she smiled

Ray spoke nothing but went on placing kisses on her .

" Thank you so much "

" And I have a surprise for you ,hope you'll like it "

" I love you Ray "

" I would die for you ,baby .....I love you too " .