Chapter 93

" Where are you taking me ? " Femy asked .

" Be patient , Woman " he sighed as he pulled her to a hug .

" Aufemia I don't know how to say this but I've done things and my reason is you , am sorry if it's going to break your heart but am not stopping until I make sure you're safe from every torment , every past that swallowed your happiness , because I love you that much and so am going to show you what I have done and today am going to give you a chance to settle your scores with some people .

Am sorry I settled some for you but for this , you're going to settle it yourself "

Femy gulped slowly , she knows now what a dangerous man Ray can be and at one time she feared what he's done .

" Are you ready ? "

She nodded and he placed a chaste peck on lips before holding her hands and they walked outside .

They drove to an unfamiliar place but Femy could tell it was a burial site and her heart scared of what Ray has done but she placed her trust in him before her fears.

Arriving ,the car stopped and Ray looked at her before pulling the car's mirror down to reveal a group of people in black leaving with sad faces ,some were crying .

Femy's heart skipped when she saw Garen walking away with his Gareth , Hades , Maria and Camilla .

She looked at Ray's stoic face .

" Giovanni and Evelyn are gone " he announced and she gulped , a pang of undescribed emotion crossing in her chest .

" Are you okay ? "

She breathed out and nodded.

" I just feel a lot of things , my heart hurts for Gio ...he was ..he was " a tear dropped and Ray pulled her to his chest as she sobbed .

" He was not that innocent as you believe , I settled my score with him and took Mia's sanity , either way he was not surviving my wrath " .

Femy nodded politely .

" What's the other thing "

" Let me show you baby "

He looked to the driver and the car drive off slowly .

Arriving outside the court ,he walked out of the door and opened the door for his queen ,whom smiled a little.

She froze seeing the court .

" Its okay , were not going inside "

" Whom are we seeing here today ,Ray "

" You're mother ".

She tensed .

And the crowd came out with reporters clicking pictures and question Revagan whom lowered her head trying to swallow the shame upon her .

Gregory was all pleading the guards to let him talk to his wife , whom was crying whenever she looked at Greg .

And when she was just walking to the car with police , reporters being restricted ,raised her head and saw Femy looking straight onto her eyes , and Revagan's lips parted desperately wanting to say something but the guard pushed her to the car .

Sitting but her eyes never leaving Femy whom held her gaze onto her .

Gazed each other until the car was on blurry vision .

" I want to talk to her "

Ray nodded and they walked to the car , Femy throwing the last gaze to her father whom squatted down crying , she pitied him .

Revagan sat on her new bed with orange coloured uniform , cried out her heart , feeling all the pain she's never felt .

Heels clicking steps came her way until she raised her blurry red eyes to see a woman standing , on a black coat ,one hand on the pockect , her hairs short .

" Aufemia " Revagan called but the woman did not reply .

Revagan stood off her bed and took steps to see who was that and yes it was her daughter .

" Aufemia "

Femy's face was stoic ,no emotion displayed whole Revagan felt a relief .

" My daughter "

" Mom " she whispered very slowly as if she wanted not to be heard.

" Is it really you ,Aufemia ....my Femy " Revagan cried as she held one of Femy's hand .

" What are you doing here ,Mom ? " .

Revagan gulped guessing what she was implying .

" Why are you here mom ? " She asked again .

" I was fooled into killing someone ,and I did but it wasn't intentional , I wanted to save....

Femy removed her hand from hersas she rumbled and took a step back.

" Aufemia ....I wanted to save your father , you have to trust me please "

She took another step behind .

" You don't believe me ,do you ? " Revagan stummered feeling like the whole world has turned on her .

" Am choosing not to trust you ,Mother "

" Aufemia "  Revagan cried

" Am ashamed of you ,mother "

Revagan froze , it all came back to her when she was in the position of Femy years ago . She chose not to trust her biological daughter  , a pang of pain hit her chest .

" I understand why you're doing this to me ,Femy but That man Ray is not a good man for you ,you should never trust him ,he made me kill Evelyn ,he wanted to kill your father " Revagan yelled .

" I don't trust you " Femy yelled back .

And Revagan's legs went weak .

This was it , that feeling of betrayal , so painful .

" And I choose to trust him over you like how you chose her over Me , mother . I .Don't . Trust .You "

Revagan fell down her knees and cried to herself , while Femy closed her eyes and walked away slowly .

" Aufemia " Revagan screamed as she beat her chest with a fist very hard .

Walking out ,Femy let out the breath she was holding and Ray walked to give her a hug .

" Bring me home ,please " she sobbed .

Rayson walked her to the car and the drive started .

Femy sobbed in the car and Ray understood .

She was her mother .

Sobbed to a sleep as Ray caressed her hairs smoothly ,then placed a kiss on her forehead .

Rayson looked at the fragile woman before him , yet strong to endure all of the shits the world threw her way .

" This baby will be your ,Light my love "

He looked at her sleepy face and he smiled to himself knowing what to come to him .

" Am scared ...."

" But I will do my best for you "

He looked at her stomach again .

" Rays" he whispered .

*********