Chapter 160: Tsunade's Power

"Drip Drip..."

"Hiss..."

Dark blood dripped from Tsunade's wound, while above the wound, wisps of steam appeared. The sliced skin and muscle quickly closed and healed at this moment.

"This..."

Watching this scene unfold, Chiyo's mouth hung open in astonishment. She had only heard of one person possessing such self-healing ability, Senju Hashirama. She had never heard that Tsunade also had such power.

Although the scene before her was very shocking, Chiyo, who had experienced countless storms, quickly calmed down. She looked at the technique on Tsunade's forehead and the faintly glowing seal.

"How many times can you use this seal's self-healing ability?"

Chiyo's tone became calm, and Ebizo also reacted after Chiyo spoke, restraining the surprise on his face and the unease in his heart.

Indeed, such self-healing ability is very magical, but how many times can Tsunade use it? If Tsunade really has unlimited usage, even if her proficiency in the Five Elements Escape Jutsu is limited, relying on Enhanced Strength and this self-healing ability, she could surpass the entire Shinobi world.

But that's not the case. Although among the new generation, compared to the young Ninjas from all over the Shinobi world, Tsunade is considered powerful, but compared to those truly strong in the Shinobi world, Tsunade still falls short.

Not to mention the seasoned strong ones, even Sakumo Hatake, who belongs to the same generation as Konoha's trio is far superior to them.

Seeing the calm expressions of these siblings and those Sand Ninjas gradually calming down, Tsunade's face lifted with a confident smile and said, "Give it a try, see if I kill you first, or you kill me!"

Chiyo raised her hand and ordered, "Attack!"

The Sand Ninjas around Tsunade had already been killed or retreated in the recent wave of scattered stones, so there were no Sand Ninjas around her, and she didn't need to worry about accidentally injuring her comrades like before.

Not only Kunai and Shuriken but also a large number of Ninjutsu were all directed towards Tsunade.

"Hmph!"

Tsunade snorted lightly, and all the power under her feet burst out in an instant.

"Bang!"

Where she had originally stood, there appeared a semicircular pit with a diameter of three meters, and her figure had disappeared without a trace.

"It's impossible! With such a burst of power, she's not afraid of her body collapsing."

Ebizo said incredulously, but halfway through his words, he stopped abruptly. Would Tsunade, who possesses such self-healing ability, worry about her body collapsing?

The fact is, she wouldn't.

"Heavenly Kick of Pain!"

Tsunade, who appeared among the crowd of Sand Ninjas, kicked up her slightly swollen right leg high and then heavily landed it on the ground.

"Boom!"

Under the burst of Enhanced Strength, four or five large cracks appeared on the ground centered around her, and dozens of Sand Ninjas instantly fell into them. The sudden ground collapse didn't even give them time to react.

As several reacted by grabbing the edges of the cracks, Tsunade's kicks fell again, creating a scene reminiscent of a grinding stone crushing soybeans, even more terrifying than before.