Chapter 170: Tsunade's Gets Punished

"Wuwuwu~"

Tsunade lay on her bed, covered with Katsuyu, who was even bigger than her, like a blanket covering her.

There were many medical devices in her room. At this moment, Tatsuma was at the workbench, preparing ointments. However, fear still lingered on Tatsuma's face.

Tatsuma knew that Uzumaki Mito was very strong, but to what extent, Tatsuma didn't know. After all, it had not been shown in the original work. However, not long ago, he witnessed it.

Five Adamantine Chains, four of which restrained Tsunade's limbs, while the remaining chain transformed into the whip in the hands of the old woman.

When it landed on Tsunade, it directly caused her flesh to tear apart. Uzumaki Mito did not hold back just because she was her granddaughter. With each whip, blood spurted out.

The blood splattered by the whipping was blocked by the surrounding barriers, never contaminating the tables and chairs in the hall.

Tsunade even utilized Enhanced Strength, but couldn't budge the Adamantine Chains even a bit. Moreover, Tatsuma clearly sensed that there was no hint of the Nine-Tails' aura in the Chakra used by Uzumaki Mito.

In other words, Uzumaki Mito was completely relying on her own strength to beat Tsunade. Even though Tsunade was drunk, injured, and depleted of Chakra due to the Yin Seal, it was still a heart-wrenching sight.

Moreover, throughout this process, Uzumaki Mito appeared extraordinarily calm, and there was no hint of the Nine-Tails within her, causing any havoc.

Of course, it's also possible that the Nine-Tails thought about it and attempted to intervene, but without success.

After the beating, Tsunade was completely sober, and the injuries on her body... Tatsuma felt that they were more severe than those she incurred when she single-handedly raided the Sand Ninjas camp.

Tatsuma also knew the reason why Uzumaki Mito had him refine Chakra - it was to summon a Katsuyu large enough to save Tsunade's life.

Midway through, Tatsuma even thought about finding Nawaki and Kushina to come and plead together, but unfortunately, he was also trapped within the barrier and couldn't get out. Tsunade's cries of agony couldn't penetrate the barrier either.

It was only when Tsunade was nearly at death's door that she finally apologized, and it was then that Uzumaki Mito stopped. Tatsuma suspected that if Tsunade hadn't apologized, Uzumaki Mito might have continued the beating.

After stopping the beating, Uzumaki Mito told Tsunade to apologize to Sarutobi Hiruzen tomorrow and then left. Tatsuma had no choice but to stop the bleeding and treat her injuries, while also cleaning up the blood that had spread across the floor due to the disappearance of the barrier.

Fortunately, Tatsuma had slept during the day yesterday, otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been able to endure such exhaustion late at night.

In Tsunade's room, Tatsuma finally finished preparing the ointment. He placed it on the table and said, "Sensei, this is a topical ointment. Remember to apply it, otherwise, it might leave scars."

"Tsk~"

Tsunade sniffled, holding back the tears that kept flowing, and said, "Hmph! Your skill in pharmacy is still something I taught you!"

"Alright, then I'll head back?" Tatsuma didn't argue. He could tell that Tsunade was definitely feeling uneasy at the moment. First, her proposal was rejected, and then she was beaten by her only remaining family member, all in front of him, her disciple.