Chapter 163: Wisdom Talent

"Wisdom: 3847/17993 [Additional Amplification (to be activated)]

Additional amplification options:

[Strategist]: Upon activation, it enhances the breadth of thinking, gradually increasing with the progress of this talent, capable of multitasking and drawing parallels, with additional benefits for Chakra refining.

[Strong Memory]: Upon activation, it enhances memory capacity, gradually increasing with the progress of this talent, capable of photographic memory and mastery of complex situations, with additional benefits for Chakra refining."

Compared to the extra amplification in the physical direction, the effect of the Widsom value is not astonishing. However, the fact that both have a promoting effect on Chakra refining is what piqued Tatsuma's interest.

Chakra refining can be understood as the increase in Chakra quantity or the acceleration of Chakra refining speed. The former is easy to understand since Chakra is a special energy composed of physical and spiritual (mental) energies mixed together.

Pure physical strength alone cannot refine enough Chakra. Only when spiritual energy matches it can one maximize the refinement of their Chakra. Therefore, improving the talent of Wisdom that's related to the spiritual(mental) aspect can increase Chakra quantity, which is easy to understand.

As for the latter, it is more about the level of skill in Chakra refining techniques. For example, when Tatsuma entered school, he needed to concentrate diligently to find the feeling of refining Chakra.

But now, he can refine and call upon Chakra continuously with just a clap of his hands, multiplying the speed of Chakra refining several times over.

Of course, it doesn't matter if he doesn't know the specific bonuses, as both amplification directions have the same Chakra refining bonus. Choosing either direction will grant this bonus.

As for the amplification directions themselves, one is the multitasking that Tatsuma has been longing for, while the other is memory enhancement. Honestly, Tatsuma isn't particularly concerned about the latter.

After all, his memory is really good. Although it hasn't reached the level of photographic memory, it's still top-notch. Moreover, simply enhancing memory alone cannot reach the level of copying others' Ninjutsu or Taijutsu like the Uchiha, as that is the bonus of Kekkei Genkai.

So Tatsuma doesn't particularly value "Strong Memory". Although he has an entire study's worth of books to digest, he believes his memory is already sufficient, and he can just spend a little more time if needed.

Therefore, after a very brief consideration, Tatsuma chose "Strategist" as the additional amplification direction. As he activated the amplification, Tatsuma suddenly felt it.

It wasn't a clarity of mind, but rather a chilling sensation in his limbs, with sweat continuously pouring out of his body, as if he were lacking oxygen and glucose. Almost all the energy stored in his bloodstream, oxygen, and even within his cells rushed towards his brain.

He had almost no energy left to control his body, and he watched helplessly as he got closer and closer to the ground. Meanwhile, in his mind, he saw the speed at which he was falling, and he calculated how long it would take for him to drown in the small puddle where he would land.

Even in his mind, he began to calculate the rainfall during the current rainy season in the Land of Rain, how long it would take for the ground to become saturated with water, considering the evaporation rate and infiltration speed, and whether the small puddle would enlarge or shrink in the coming days.

"Thud~"

"Snap~"

Following behind Sakumo Hatake and the others, Tatsuma, heading towards the camp, suddenly collapsed on the ground.