Chapter 317 - War 11.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Marineford, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The war had already returned to its previous state of normalcy, with only more battles occurring. With a fight taking place next to Moby Dick, the Straw Hats were getting ready to join in as well. This was reflected by Nami going to the bow of the ship, staring directly at the battlefield with a gleam in her eye. After all, her captain had ordered them to assist Whitebeard's pirates.

Then, she would be the first to go to war with full force; afterward, the members would fight against the government's power. In the next moment, veins began to appear around her body and her eyes intensified into a yellow light. A green glow emerged while wings began to sprout from her back before she flexed them and shot into the sky, no longer showing the semblance of fear she had before.

"Look! A member of the Straw Hat Pirates is coming this way!" The marines quickly pointed at the figure emerging from the ship as it flew up near where the battle was happening, and they immediately aimed their guns at Nami.

Nami quickly dodged all the bullets easily while her wings flapped. Some marines, still awake from the haki earlier, in the cannon cabins, began aiming at her too. She saw the huge cannonballs firing at her and placed her hand in front while giant claws appeared and caught the cannonballs easily, before she returned them with a gust, throwing them back to their origins and creating further explosions.

She continued rising until she found a good spot in the middle of the bay while everyone paid attention to her, since she had no opponent, anyone there could be a target, even Smoker shot into the sky going after her.

"Go, Commodore Smoker!" The marines exclaimed, while Nami just raised a hand, and a tornado emerged from it heading towards Smoker, blowing him back without the ability to react, after all, he was smoke and was easily carried away by Nami's wind.

"This is a good spot," she murmured, and right after that, her wings enveloped her in front of her body, while she started to glow green in the middle of the field, then began to generate an event around her as she was covered by it.

In the next moment, an explosion of light occurred, dimming the sun for a moment while Nami transformed into her complete bestial form, over 50 meters tall as she fell straight to the ice-covered ground and broke it with her weight.

"What is that?" The marines murmured, trembling and looking stunned with a tremor of the ice around the place as Nami looked at her enemies with a Garuda smile.

"So this is her bestial form? It's immense, as big as Ifrit from her captain!" A vice-admiral exclaimed. Nami was bigger than the giant rear-admirals, as large as Oars.

"This is huge. Does this mean everyone who has mythical zoan fruits will transform into these things, what the hell is this crew?!" Murmurs began to arise in the middle of the battlefield.

The pirates were as surprised as the marines, looking up and seeing that type of harpy with four wings, standing out in the battlefield.

"That thing isn't our enemy, is it?" The pirates asked cautiously.

"Hey, did you hear Pops? They told us to help the Straw Hats. They are our allies!" the pirates murmured among themselves, gaining morale with the power and size of that ally in the middle of the battlefield.

"Stop that beast immediately!" Sengoku shouted from the platform while Kuzan, who is fighting Jozu, quickly left the diamond soldier as he tried to hit him with haki and his power and went towards the Garuda after transforming into ice.