Breakfast and Plotting

Niall's POV

I felt a tap on my head and opened my eyes. I looked and saw a sleeping Spencer curled up against me, with her head on my shoulder. I smiled and heard my mum 'Aww' from behind. Great way to start the morning.

"Hey sweetie." She said.

"Morning mum." I yawned.

"So? Are you two together yet?"

"No mom."

"What? Why?"

"Because we aren't together."

"Do you-''

"No."

"Why? You two are so-"

"Shhh. She's waking up." I said as Spencer's eyes fluttered open.

"You know you want it." My mum said and walked away. I hoped Spencer wasn't paying attention.

"You want what?" Spencer asked softly. Great. She heard at least some of it. I come out with the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Pancakes." I say and she nods.

"Mom it's a yes to pancakes!" I shout.

"What are you talking about Niall?" She shouts from the kitchen and I hear Spencer's laugh. I elbow her side and she realizes how close she was to me. She literally leaps away.

"Sorry." She chokes and stands up. She looks around.

"Door near the kitchen." I say and she just nods and walks to the bathroom. There was something funny in her eyes. I get up and walk to my mum. Maybe she would understand.

"Hey mum?"

"What?"

"Why do you think Spencer got up so fast?"

"I don't know sweetie. Ask her.''

"I'm confused. I don't get why she would leap up like that."

"Maybe she wasn't comfortable."

"I'm a comfy person!"

"Calm down. Ask her later. You have to take her out somewhere today. She hasn't seen Ireland before, has she?"

"No. Good idea!" I shout.

As soon as she got out of the bathroom I was going to take her to a store and my favorite pub. She was going to have fun, even if it was forced. The weird state she was in would disappear and she would have an awesome time. That was the plan, at least.