Moving Day

Niall's POV

"So, what's going in the storage van and what's coming to the new apartment?" I ask.

"Actually, a lot of the furniture is all his. All I need really are my clothes."

"So none of this is yours?"

"Well-"

"Well what?"

"I don't want it. I'd rather leave it with him."

I understand. She doesn't want to remember him and I don't blame her for not wanted to. The guy is cheap and pretty much forced her into staying there.

"I don't even wear half this shit. Lets donate it." She says and smiles.

"How about a new wardrobe?"

"Niall, no."

"Spencer, yes!"

"No."

"At least let me take you out. You can get a whole new wardrobe! I want new sneakers anyways!"

"Fine." She says.

She starts throwing anything she doesn't want at me to put in a bag for good will and packs away what she does want. We finish in an hour and there's a knock at the door. I go to get it because she's debating throwing out a shirt.

"Hey Spen-oh. Hey Niall." Great it's Sam.

"Hey man! What's up?" I fake it.

She comes around the corner and kisses his cheek. I tense up and turn to sort through magazines on the couch.

"What are you doing here surprising me?" She says and I try to block out their lovey-dovey shit.

"We had a date this morning!" He shouts at her. Not angrily, but kind of annoyed.

"Sorry! I honestly forgot. I'm actually moving in with Niall and-" she stops and I turn. He's glaring at me.

"So are you two together or something?" He retorts.

"You know this already." She says awkwardly.

"Right. It's just, where will you live when this fake is done with you. Is he just going to dump you on the street?"

"Fuck off." I say before Spencer can speak and she looks back at me giving me her 'c'mon' look.

"Niall-" she starts, but gets cut off.

"You know what, I will. Spencer call me when you're done with mega pop star over here." He says and kisses her deeply and roughly and I turn the other way.

I hear the door slam and turn to see an angry Spencer staring at me. She turns and slams the bedroom door. I run after her and walk in. She's laying back on the bed and pops up when I come in.

"Really Niall?!" She shouts and I get taken back.

"What?! He was being a dick."

"You were!"

"How? He called me a fake and he was rude to you. Honestly, he's way too forceful with you."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"He's going to end up hurting you!"

"No he's not!"

"I just don't want you getting hurt!"

"Do you think I want to?!" She shouts and throws herself back again. I go lay next to her and she turns her head toward me.

"I don't know what to do now." She says.

"Lets just go put the clothes in my car for now and we can go to the mall downtown." I say.

"I mean with Sam. I can't just forget about him."

"Let him decide. If he's worth it, he'll apologize."

"Alright."

"Ready to go the the mall?"

"I didn't finish packing."

"Yeah you did. C'mon." I say and sit up on the bed.

"I'll donate the rest, I guess." She smiles and throws everything else in a trash bag.

We head to my car and throw all the clothes she's donating in the trunk and the box of stuff she's keeping in the back seat. Then, it's off to the mall to get sneakers and Spencer a new wardrobe.

We shop for about 3 hours and, even though she objected every time we got in line, she had several new outfits. I got the sneakers I was looking for, so I was successful. We dropped the old clothes off at a donation bin and headed to our flat.