Telling

Spencer's POV

The date was fine. Who am I kidding, it was the best date I've been on. We went to the Italian place, then to an arcade! I was happy that he remembered. It was just like the one that we went to in Italy. I won a stuffed dog out of the claw machine. I plan to give it to him as a gift for his birthday or some other event. Maybe as a going away present. They head out on tour in 3 weeks. I can't go. I have to stay back with all the other girlfriends and cope without Niall.

Now that I think about it, I've never had to deal with this before. I got to stay with them when I first started the so called "job" and I was going to miss them like crazy. I missed all the guys and I had seen them last week. I could do this, though.

On today's agenda, I was heading over to my parents house. They asked me to watch Lily for the next week. We agreed, seeing it was summer vacation, she would stay at my place. The only problem, she didn't know Niall and I were together now, she would be meeting all the guys, and I was going to hear her fan girl shrieks for the next week.

I knocked on the door and she leaped onto me, tipping me over onto the ground. She had a duffel bag in the doorway and my parents appeared at the doorframe.

"Thanks for doing this Spencer. Just try to be responsible with your sister. No drinking, drugs, letting her throw a party, or anything else crazy." My dad says, looking down at me.

"Don't worry. You can trust me." I say. I'm kind of hurt by his assumption.

"Thanks sweetie." My mom says and smiles at me.

"Well lets get going. I want to meet One Direction!" My sister yells and runs to the car.

"Alright. I better get going. Can't keep Lily waiting." I say and walk to the car. She's already buckled in.

"Is everyone there?!" She shouts.

"I'm going to leave you here if you won't stop screaming."

"I'm just excited to see my boyfriend!" She shouts and I halt the car at the end of the driveway.

"Actually, I meant to tell you."

"What? Niall has a girlfriend?! And it's not you?! No! He can't do this."

"Lily calm down. We had our first date this past Saturday." I say and she pauses. Then a huge grin crosses her face.

"You did! Like aww!" She shouts. I can't take this all week.

"I will leave your sorry ass alone here if you won't stop screaming."

"Sorry."

"So, you want to meet the guys?" I ask. Her smile couldn't be any wider.