Party Crashers

Niall's POV

"All you have to do is ask." I whisper and walk to my door. I leave her smiling. That loser dumped her. Who would dump Spencer? I mean it! She's always there for you when you need her. If he comes around she won't take him back. She's not stupid. She won't fall for him again. Maybe she'll pick someone better.

I reached out to her tonight and she let me in. She usually does. It feels good to know she sees I care about her and want to help her when she needs it. She was a mess, but we figured it out. I hope she'll feel better soon. I don't want to see her like this. I hate it. I'll talk to her more in the morning.

I wake up and trudge out of my room. The TV is on in the living room and she's curled up staring intently at it. I sit next to her and see what her fussy face is about.

'Niall's fake girlfriend? What this pop star is hiding from his fans.'

And the reporter is talking about how I'm homosexual and hiding it because I don't trust my fans. Spencer shakes her head and looks out the window.

"Who would say anything!?" I shout.

"I have an idea." She mumbles and I look at her puzzled.

"Who?"

"Sam. That little rat probably got paid too."

She takes out her phone and goes into the other room. I don't follow. She'll tell me afterward if she wants to. She's not yelling, which means she's probably using the harsh tone she uses on Lily. She walks out.

"It wasn't him." She says stunned.

"What did he say?"

"I told him he was low and a rat. He said I know. I asked him why he would tell the media about this. it was a stupid thing to do and I couldn't believe he would do that. He said he didn't tell them anything and was shocked I thought he did. He said he was a rat for dumping me. He really hasn't told the media about this."

"Did he say anything else?"

"He wants to make it up to me somehow, but I told him I didn't know if he could."

Great. Sam wants her back. She obviously still likes him or she would have laughed in his face. So much for getting rid of enemy number one.

"So who do you think did it?" I ask.

"I don't know."

"I guarantee Simon will figure it out." She mumbles.

"Speaking of Simon, he texted me to come to his office now."