Girls Night

Spencer's POV

We stand there, waving them goodbye. All of us are smiling, even though we don't want them to go. At least we can go to some of the concerts and spend some time with them when we can. I miss him already.

All of the guys hop on waving goodbye at us. Sadly, missing again, is Perrie. Zayn walked on the plane without his girl to send him off. At least they'd have chances to meet up in America. He missed her a lot. You could see it every time the group got together.

Back to the girls, they all headed over my place. I picked up Lily on the way back. We were all having a girls night to take our minds off the guys. They did them before, but I never went. That was mainly because I wasn't his real girlfriend. I just felt like if be out of place.

I walk up to find Rachel, Alaina, and Eleanor waiting by my door patiently. They look a bit annoyed, but smile when they see Lily is with me. They understand why I took longer than they did.

"It would have been nice to know you were stopping to pick up my best friend." El says and Lily smiles brightly at her.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now move, so I can open the door." I say and squish by them.

They all plop on the couch once I open the door. I follow after and sit down next to Rachel. We start talking about when we are going to visit the guys. We want to go at the same time, so we can all fly at the same time. Alaina's dad still had the plane for us to use. That was less drama in the airport because we could leave whenever we wanted without anyone attacking us. It was okay if it was one or two, but if a lot of people found out, we'd have a mob.

"Aren't Liam and Niall's birthdays coming up?" Lily says in the midst of the conversation.

"Yeah. How are we going to decide when to go?" Rachel asks.

"So, we have the birthdays coming up. We can't just choose one." I say and they nod.

"Well, how about Eleanor and you go on Niall's and Rachel and I go on Liam's." Alaina says.

"Sounds good. If some of us can go on both, we will. We aren't telling the guys right?" Rachel says.

"No. Definitely surprise them!" El says excited.

"So, it's set, we'll see them in two weeks." Alaina says and smiles at Rachel.

"And we'll see them soon after." I say pointing to El and myself.

We turn on the TV and find the movie Silver Linings Playbook. Perfect movie for girls night. We sit there and watch the movie in awe. Everyone has the same wonderstruck expression by the end of the movie. Somehow, that's the moment I realize these girls are some of my best friends.