Help

Spencer's POV

Niall and I went out to get groceries to make Lily a special breakfast. I came back and found she wasn't awake yet. It was 11am and she went to bed early last night, so that was strange. I threw open our door and placed the groceries on the counter. I called her name. There was no answer. I called again. Nothing. I went over to my bedroom to find the door wouldn't move. I pushed it with all my might and it slid slightly. She had blocked it with my dresser.

"Niall!" I shouted and he came over.

He helped me push the door open after a few minutes of inching the dresser forward. Lily was passed out on the bed. She was still. I ran over and saw a long cut up her arm.

"Spencer. We have to take her to a hospital." He said and picked my sister up.

We were told she was all patched up. She had self inflicted the wound and then passed out from the shock. She would be fine. She needs to see a therapist. The doctor gives Niall and I a moment to talk.

"Why would she-" He stopped himself and he looks at me puzzled, his eyes asking me why.

"I don't know. We'll figure this out. I'm as confused as you are Niall. Lily is really affected by people." I say.

"Did someone attack her online?" He asks.

I open twitter and search her name on the site. It's everywhere. 'Stupid sluts sharing Niall' 'you're too dirty to be with Niall' 'bitch leave. They don't like you.' I shake my head and wipe away the new tears. Why were they hating on her? Niall reads and gets furious.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts and everyone in the waiting room stares at him.

"You can talk to her now." The doctor says and we follow him to her room.

She's staring out the window. She looks different. She looks cold and scared. She's only 17. I run up and hug her gently. It's like she's a glass vase. I don't want to break her.

"How long Lily?" I ask her. She doesn't answer me.

"How long have they been doing this Lily?!" I shout and she turns to me.

"Two months." She whispers.

"You've been hurting like this for two months?" I ask.

"Yeah and it got worse last night." She says.

"They won't bully you anymore. Delete your twitter. You'll be better." I say.

"Why should I want to be better? I'm just a freak anyways." She says bitterly.

"Lily. That's crazy. We will all always be here for you." Niall says and grabs her hand.

"You don't know that. I'm a fucked up, apparently slutty, insecure teenager. What would smart girls and five amazing guys want with me?"

"You're funny and pretty. You're smarter than you think. Don't ever let these people on the Internet get to you." I say.

"Plus you have really great taste in music." Niall adds and she laughs.

"Don't ever, ever, ever, do this again. You have to promise me." I ask.

"I promise." Lily says and looks out the window.

Maybe I've finally gotten through to her.

Authors note:

I have my finals this week and I'm very busy this weekend. The next update is planned for the 24th. If I can update before then, I will. I promise! I just have to study a lot! Thank you for reading and voting and anything else you do. I love seeing the numbers go up and up. I'll update as soon as I can. Thank you again. :)

-Ramscove Author