Whats so bad?

Spencer's POV

I've had several dates with Sam, but we can't really do anything because of the media. They already caught a picture of us walking to my apartment. I had to get rid of the rumors and say we're just friends on twitter and even that still didn't stop directioners from calling me a whore.

I haven't seen Niall in about 4 or 5 days and I'm starting to think he may be upset with me somehow, but I'm going to see him now. He finally got an apartment in London! He invited me over. I haven't seen it yet, but Zayn said it was really nice and Louis wants to throw a party there.

When I finally got there, I shot him a text that I was here. He didn't answer for about ten minutes, so I called him. He still didn't answer, so I text Louis to ask where Niall was.

To Lou :D

Where's Niall?

To Rachel

At his apartment...I was just face timing him...

To Lou :D

I'll try calling again

Niall always picked up on the first call. I tried again. Still no answer. I get out of my car and walk into the building. I checked the mailboxes. I was shocked he was crazy enough to have his last name on the mailbox, but the stupid door to get to the elevator and stairs had a buzzer. I buzz his apartment.

"Hello?" I hear the familiar voice.

"Let me up!" I shout.

"Not now Spencer." He says.

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because I'm...tired."

"Then let me up. I'll bore you to sleep."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Niall, what the fuck?! You asked me to stop by!"

He doesn't answer.

"NIALL!"

"What?!"

"Let me up!"

"Go home."

"Niall!"

"Fuck it! Fine come on up your highness!" He shouts and I open the door and take the elevator. I hit the floor room number 237 is on and run down the hall to find his room. I knock. No answer. I decide to scream his name.

"NIALL JAMES HOR-"

He opens the door and pulls me in. He pulls me in a hug and I pay his back lightly. Why was he being so touchy today?

"Um, Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"You can let go now."

"Right. Sorry." He says awkwardly and walks to his couch. I take a look around.

"Nice!" I say and he doesn't answer. I turn and see he's staring out the window. I sit next to him and hug his arm.

"Niall?"

"Yeah." He croaks.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I rub his chest and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing. I was just going to say something, but forget it."

"What's so bad?"

"I didn't want you living in that apartment, so I got one with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but I don't think SAM would like that."

"Niall-"

"I knew it was stupid."

"No. Actually I would love to move in with you! You're my big brother!" I say and he turns to me.

He gets a big grin and hugs me tight. I hug him back even tighter and he laughs.

"So, when do you want to move in our flat?" He asks

"How about I sleepover, and then we go get my stuff tomorrow?" I say.

"Sounds good to me." He smiles.

"Niall!?"

"What!?" He mimics my tone.

"I can't believe you." I say.

"What?"

"You did that for me!" I say laughing.

"I'd do anything for you."