Nervous

Spencer's POV

Alright, I was really nervous about the tour next week. They were heading to North America for a few weeks and I was going crazy. I wanted to spend as much time with Niall as I could possibly squeeze in. However, the band meetings were popping up at least once a day! Niall was crazy busy. They had to check tour wardrobe, the sound, pick tweets, check out the tour bus, and the list goes on. It was taking up a lot of their free time. I had to see that coming, though.

Niall walks into the apartment at 5:30pm which is actually pretty early considering he came home at 11pm last night. I'm seated on the couch watching Pineapple Express. He plops down next to me and lays on my lap.

"Long day?" I ask.

"Mhm." He moans.

"What did you guys do?"

"We just had to talk about where we were going and what to do if the bus was running late."

"What do you do?" I ask.

"We have to send a tweet out that we are running late, so they can try and find a faster route."

"Exciting!" I say and he groans.

"I know. That's what I've been listening to all day. We also went over stage plans, even though we do whatever we want on stage. They wanted to go through the set list again, even though we went over it forty times this week. I just wanna go already." He says.

"Yeah." I say and start running my fingers through his hair, back and forth.

"Oh my god that feels good." He says and I laugh.

"You're welcome." I say and continue.

"I feel like a dog." He says.

"Good doggie."

"Woof." He mumbles.

I continue watching Pineapple Express and rubbing his head. Soon enough, he's passed out on me. I close my eyes when the movie ends and falls asleep almost instantly.

I wake up to find Niall isn't laying on me anymore. He's no where in here or the kitchen. Speaking off the kitchen, I'm starving. I stand and walk to the counter, where I find a note.

'Don't make yourself dinner! I ran out to get some for us. It's a surprise! Shh. Okay, I got some pasta and meatballs. You made me tell you. I left at seven, if that means anything. See you soon.'

As soon as I put it down, he walks through the door with the food. He also has a white rose on top of the food.

"Cute." I say and kiss his cheek.

"It came with the food." He jokes and grins at me.

"Sure it did."

We sit on the couch with our food and turn on the TV. I leave it on Your Highness. They're having a James Franco Marathon, it seems. Niall smiles at me, knowing how much I like the Franco. I love him almost as much as I love Niall.

*

I was in fact very nervous for the tour. I went with him last time because it was my job, but now, it was no longer a job being his girlfriend. It was just what it was. Now, I can only see him a few times a month. At least I'd have Lily and the girls to keep me company. Maybe I could get a real job, too.