Soup

Spencer's POV

I left Alaina and Liam's at midnight. I felt sick. They offered to drive me back, but I said I could drive myself. I wasn't a baby. I just had a stomach ache. Maybe Niall would be awake when I get back. I hoped so. I could feel that it was going to be a long night. I ate too much crap food with Alaina. Damn Cheetos and chips.

I walked into the elevator back at our building. I sat down on the floor and pressed our level. When the doors opened I literally crawled out of it and to our flat. I stood up and unlocked the door. Niall was passed out on the couch. I sat down on the chair, bending over my legs.

"Niall?" I asked and he blinked open his eyes.

"Hm? What-Spencer what are you doing back?" He asks confused.

"I didn't feel good."

"What happened?"

"My stomach has been murdering me for an hour."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Soup." I groan as I get more pain.

He stands up and I hear him dig through the cabinet. Soon enough I hear the stove turn on. About 10 minutes later he comes over with a bowl.

"Thanks." I say and sit up. I start scooping soup up with the spoon.

"Taste good?" He asks.

"Good soup." I say when I finish and I smile at him. He grins back.

"Good thing I know how to turn a knob on a stove and how to put an oven mitt on." He says and laughs.

"Still thanks." I say and realize my stomach still hurts, but less so.

"So how's your evening been?" I ask and he gets a funny look.

"Fine. I've been watching TV. How was the sleepover till you had to leave?"

"Fun. What aren't you telling me?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"Well, I had to make this really annoying girl some soup."