Problem

Niall's POV

Spencer had gone over Alaina's tonight and I was alone on the couch. Almost as soon as we got back from Simon's, she ran over to Alaina and Liam's house. I'm not surprised. She was still a bit freaked when we left the building. Simon always made her nervous. I understood.

There was nothing on TV. I could rent a movie, but that was pointless. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to hang out with Spencer. Right now. Tonight. Whenever. Nothing else had me interested tonight but her.

I was falling asleep when someone knocked on the door. I ignored it. Maybe some paps got into our building. Then they knocked again and asked for someone to open. It was a guys voice. I opened the door. To my surprise, it was Sam. Shit.

"Hey, Niall, uh is Spencer here or what?" He asked.

"No. I don't think she wants to see you either. You should leave her alone-''

"I don't think so. She's still my girlfriend. I just need to talk to her."

"She's done."

"Oh really? Or are finally going to man up and ask her out?"

"I-"

"Didn't think so. So is she here?"

"No."

"Leave her a message when she gets back. I want to talk to her. Unless you are really going to try and get with my girlfriend."

"I haven't decided-"

"No YOU haven't. Because deep down you know why she's with you. It's her job. And when she quits she'll leave you. She'll erase your number. She knows that. You know that. We all know that and see that. You just needed someone to tell it to you. So about that message-"

"That's not true. She's my best friend. So get-"

"Go ahead shut me out. She'll never love you so give up. She actually fell for me-''

"Get the bloody hell out of my flat." I shout.

"Fine. Stay in the fog." He says and smiles at me meanly.

I shove him out the door and slam it. What was this guys deal and why did Spencer like him so much? He was a dick. He was a problem. I get that he likes Spencer. Who doesn't? She cares, she's honest, daring, crazy, and she's....Spencer! That's all that's to it. And Sam, he doesn't deserve her.