Lily Meets Everyone

Lily's POV

I bolted out of Spencer's car, leaving my duffel behind. I look back to see her taking it out. I already knew what number they were, so I headed upstairs. I knocked on the door and Niall opened it.

"Welcome Miss Lily." He says and I hug him.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." He says and I let him go. Spencer walks up behind us.

"Lily I'm going to kill you." She says and drops my bag onto the floor.

"Sorry, I was just excited." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"So are the guys coming?" I ask.

"They're almost here. Go drop your stuff off in Spencer's room." Niall says and I rush off.

I scream when I get to the room. Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis are at the foot of the bed. To be honest, they scared me. I get startled easy. My eyes must be big because Zayn comes up and hugs me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Fine. How are you?" I say more smoothly than I thought I could.

"Great. Nice to meet you." He says and soon enough the other guys come and give me a hug.

Spencer walks in and asks them not to scare me anymore, so they all head out to the living area. I nearly lose it. I'm so happy to meet my idols! I sound like a total dork and I hate it, but it's so cool! Spencer puts my duffel in the closet and we head out to the living room.

"Would you like to meet the girls?" My sister asks me and I nod.

"I'll invite them over later." She says.

We go hang out with the guys for an hour. I am in heaven. We play Jenga, which is fun until Louis knocks it over cause he's bored. Everyone yelled at him, but by then it was time for them to go to a meeting. Spencer and I were left on the couch watching TV for around two hours until there was a knock at the door. I opened it and found a group of girls outside. I recognized them all. Mainly Eleanor, then I processed the rest.

"Hey! You're Lily right?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah. Come on in. We're just watching TV right now." I say and they all walk imams plop on the couch.

Everyone asks me a bunch of questions and soon enough I feel right at home. It's nice around them. They are all funny and I love them. Too bad Perrie couldn't be here. Little Mix is on tour right now. Which is really cool, but it would be even cooler to meet her and all the girls in Little Mix. Save that for another night, though. I was fine where I was.