Reality

Spencer's POV

I woke up with Sam cuddling onto me in bed. I barely remember what happened last night. It all went so fast and we were having fun. I crawled out of bed and threw a black baggy shirt on over my bare body. I walked by Niall's room. He never came home last night. I hopped on twitter and checked his page. He had tweeted last night that he was hanging with Louis.

I felt two big arms wrap around me and a kiss on my cheek. I turned to see Sam smiling at me.

"Morning." He said and turned me to kiss me full-on.

"Morning." I said after we broke the kiss.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"Well, we can't go anywhere until Niall gets back-"

"Yeah. Can't blow his cover." He says sarcastically.

"Chill on Niall. Please? He's a really good guy."

"Yeah. I know. You've said it before."

"Because it's true." I say and kiss him again.

"Alright. I'll give him a shot." He says and I kiss him to show my gratitude.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome."

We decide to bum around the house until he decides to leave at noon for a work thing or whatever. I got sweatpants on after we had coffee and I got him out with no paps spotting us and ran right back in afterwards. I couldn't kiss him goodbye, but that was alright for now. We were together.

I got dressed in jeans and a light teal V-neck after he left and continued my relaxing on the couch. I flipped to a gossip channel and I wasn't on and neither was Niall. Speaking of Niall, where was he. I thought of places he could be.

Before I could finish there was a knock at the door. I walked over and saw a rose on the ground. Sam must have left it. I smile at it and toss it on the counter. I open the door and find Eleanor.

"Hi?" I say.

"Do you have any sense at all Spencer?" El asks me and I cock my head to the side.

"Wha-"

"Niall is the best thing that's happened to you!" She shouts.

"I'm confused."

"But you kept the rose he left!" She gestures to it on the counter and I look at it then her.

"I thought Sam left it-"

"Oh of course cause Sam is so great!"

"I don't get what-"

"Niall came here last night to ask you out on a date Spencer! A real date. You didn't even realize he walked in! What is the matter with you?"

"I didn't know!"

"Plus you got back with some guy that hates Niall. Probably because he sees how good Niall is to you and how he can never be as close as you two! You are so stupid!" She shouts and my mind in like a mine field and I'm stepping on all the land mines blowing myself up inside.

"Now you can't say anything. Can you? Don't you dare lead Niall on. I told him once the right girl is coming and I'm not sure it's you, but he thinks it is." She yells.

"This is all too much! I didn't know any of this! It's freaking me out!"

"I'm sorry." She calms down. "I'm just frustrated and Niall is so upset. He may stay at Louis because he's so embarrassed. Although, you didn't even see him come in last night. You were too busy making out with Sam on the couch."

"I'll solve this. Okay? I'll figure out what to do. Just buy me some time."