Lily's Party

Niall's POV

Last night was the second night in a row Spencer fell asleep on me on the couch. I was hoping for a third night tonight. Lily was leaving tomorrow, so Spencer wanted to take her out to a nice dinner tonight. I wasn't going to go. I figured they wanted their own time, but Lily wanted everyone to go. I told Spencer and Lily everyone was busy tonight. I made reservations for them, though. What was really going on was a the guys, and all their girlfriends, were meeting up at a bought out location. We all wanted to get together before the next tour start in a few weeks. Now was the perfect time. Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy were all back for a few days. They were going to pop into the dinner for a bit seeing they got back this morning. I knew Lily would have fun and Spencer always had a blast with the girls in Little Mix.

They headed to the mall around 4pm and I headed to the small party room in the back of a quiet restaurant. They were thrilled to have us there and asked me to sign the wall, along with the other guys.

We all went into the back room and put up several lines of streamers, a few balloons, and we had two cakes. In the end we decided to celebrate the girls coming back for a few days, so we got them a cake that had 'Little Mix' written on it. We also had one that said 'Welcome to the Crew Lily!' She would love that. It was Louis idea. That party animal just wanted something to celebrate.

Little Mix walked in and we all yelled surprise. Perrie already knew. Zayn can't keep a secret from her. She still was smiling. Jade screamed when they opened the door. Everyone else smiled and we went over to the table.

"Whose Lily?" Leigh-Anne asks.

"Spencer's sister. We wanted to give her a surprise welcoming." Zayn says and they nod.

"Are we part of the surprise?" Jesy asks.

"Well, I figured you'd stay." Zayn says.

"Yeah! At least for a little bit. I'd be happy to meet her. How about you guys?" Perrie asks and they all nod.

Around four, we hear the handle shake and we all stand around the door. Spencer walks in and shakes her head at us in disbelief. Lily squeals and runs up to hug me. Then she hugs everyone and realizes Little Mix is there.

"Oh my god! You're here!" She shouts.

"Oh my god! Hi!" Perrie shouts to her and hugs her.

"What?" Spencer says puzzled.

"The party is for Lily. It's welcoming her to the group." Louis says.

We start cutting the cake and sitting down at the table. The girls of Little Mix and Zayn leave around 6pm and everyone else leaves around an hour later. Spencer and I take our position on the couch and turn on the TV. Lily goes to bed around 9pm. She was tired from shopping all day and the party. I'm about to fall asleep when Spencer speaks.

"You're too good to me." She says.

"Nah."

"You threw a party for my sister."

"So?"

"So, you're too good."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's a great thing."