Babysitting

Niall's POV

So Lily was staying with us for the week. Spencer and I hadn't planned anything to do really because we knew all she'd want to do was hang out with us. She already lived in London, so there was no tourist stuff to do with her. She tagged along with everyone today. We all had a run through of a small show in London. It was a charity show, but we wanted to still make it big. So, we went to practice a day before the show.

Lily was bouncing around the entire time. Spencer had warned us that she was a huge fan. Although, she had kept her cool yesterday. Now she looked like a normal fan, but in an empty concert hall. Tomorrow, we are going to ask her if she wants to stand in the pits. She was a big fan. Although, Lily wasn't just a fan. Lily was my new girlfriend's sister. So, I had to watch out for her. I didn't want her getting attacked. Spencer hadn't been that well thought of by the fans. It didn't bother her. She didn't know the people personally, so she didn't care. I hoped Lily would have the same viewpoint.

Spencer said she told Lily that we are dating, but Lily hasn't said anything yet about it. At least, she hasn't said anything to me about it. I don't think she cares. She doesn't really look out for Spencer. It's always the other way around. We know that's not going to change. Lily can't look out for herself.

Once we finished rehearsing, the three of us went back to the apartment. We turned on the TV and watched an episode of Sherlock that was on. Well, we half watched it. Lily and Spencer were getting the couch ready for one of us to sleep on. I told her that I'd take the couch, but being Spencer, she refused. Lily said she'd take it, but Spencer wouldn't have that either. So, she said she wanted the couch. Which I knew she didn't, even though she said she didn't care.

Lily headed to bed early. I stayed in the living area with Spencer until she passed out on my chest. I laid back, careful not to wake her. If she was sleeping on the couch, so was I.