Making fiction reality | Han Jisung

You sat on the couch, looking at your phone, minding your own business when your boyfriend Jisung tapped into the room

You sat on the couch, looking at your phone, minding your own business when your boyfriend Jisung tapped into the room. He sat down next to you and started staring at you, not saying anything. "Can I help you?", you asked amused, looking up from your phone for a second, but continuing to read the new fanfiction you just found. It was about Jisung, it had all the good parts and it was addictive.

"Can I have some attention?", he pouted, laying down with his head on your lap. "Actually, I'm reading and it's kind of exciting right now," you answered and brushed through his hair with your hand, not telling him that you were reading the most ungodly smut scene on this planet.

"What are you reading?", he asked curiously.

"Nothing," you quickly said, hoping he wouldn't press further. But Jisung wasn't one to let things go so easily.

"Come on, it's clearly not 'nothing' if you're this engrossed," he teased, trying to sneak a peek at your screen.

You tilted the phone away from him, your heart racing. "It's just a story," you mumbled, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.

"A story, huh? Let me see," he said, his curiosity piqued even more. He made a playful grab for your phone, but you held it out of his reach.

"Jisung, seriously, it's private," you insisted, your voice betraying a mix of amusement and panic.

He pouted even more dramatically, giving you his best puppy dog eyes. "Please? Just a little peek?"

You sighed, knowing he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. "Fine, but you can't laugh," you warned, slowly opening the blurb of the story and turning the screen toward him.

As his eyes scanned the text, you watched his expression shift from curiosity to surprise. He sat up abruptly, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Wait... is this about... me?" he asked, his voice a mix of shock and amusement.

You nodded, biting your lip. "Yeah, I found it online. It's... uhm... really well-written."

Jisung stared at you for a moment, then burst out laughing. "I can't believe you're reading fanfiction about me!" he exclaimed, clearly both flattered and amused.

You couldn't help but join in his laughter, feeling the tension melt away. "Well, it's not every day I get to read about my boyfriend being a total heartthrob."

He shook his head, still chuckling. "I guess I should be honored. But now I'm curious... what part were you reading?"

You hesitated, your face burning. "Do you really want to know?"

Jisung's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Absolutely."

Taking a deep breath, you opened the story back up and handed him your phone. "Here, read it for yourself."

As he read the scene, his eyes widened and he let out a low whistle. "Wow, this is... intense," he said, looking up at you with a smirk. "I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff. You really need some holy water."

You playfully smacked his arm. "It's just fiction! Don't get any ideas."

He grinned, pulling you closer. "Too late. Now I'm thinking we should make some of this fanfiction reality."

Your eyes widened at his boldness, but you couldn't deny the thrill that ran through you at his suggestion. "Maybe," you said coyly, "but only if you behave."

Jisung's grin widened. "Oh, I'll behave. For now."

You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help the smile that spread across your face as he leaned in and kissed you passionately, making you forget all about the fanfiction for a moment as reality proved to be even better.