(Not so) Secret love | Yang Jeongin

You were strolling through the corridors of JYP Entertainment with food in your hands, balancing a lot of takeout containers

You were strolling through the corridors of JYP Entertainment with food in your hands, balancing a lot of takeout containers. The boys had been practicing all day, and you wanted to surprise them with their favorite meals. You had known them since your best friend Jeongin joined JYP, and over time, they had all come to see you as a little sister. You were the real Maknae here. What they didn't know, though, was that you and Jeongin had been secretly dating for six months. The secrecy was thrilling but also nerve-wracking. You both worried about the teasing from the boys and the reaction from the company if your relationship were discovered.

As you pushed open the door to the practice room, eight hungry boys rushed towards you, grabbing the food like a pack of wolves. Jeongin, already stuffing an entire slice of pizza into his mouth, gave you a grateful smile. "Thanks for bringing food for us," he mumbled through a mouthful.

You shook your head, half-amused, half-disgusted. "Gosh, Jeongin, why don't you just swallow it whole?"

He grinned and slung his arm around your shoulders, still chewing. "Why do you hug her all the time but run away when I get close?" Hyunjin asked, sounding annoyed.

"Because he has a crush on her," Han said simply, causing Jeongin to grab a pillow from the couch and throw it at him.

"Leave me alone," Jeongin mumbled, pulling back his arm.

"You guys are so childish. I've known Jeongin my whole life, since our moms took us to baby swimming lessons back in Busan! Let the boy hug me for god's sake!" you said, exasperated.

Jeongin grinned and stuck his tongue out at Jisung, slinging his arm back around you. "You two should just tell us that you're dating already," Lee Know muttered.

"Just leave us alone," you said, leaning into Jeongin a little more. Even if you had to hide your relationship, at least you could be close in front of the boys since you two had always been touchy.

After devouring all the food, not even leaving a crumb, Hyunjin stood up. "I'm going to the cafeteria to get an americano," he announced.

The boys mumbled in agreement and soon all of them were heading to the door. "You guys coming?" Chan asked you and Jeongin.

"No, I'll stay here with Y/N. She doesn't like coffee," Jeongin said.

Chan nodded and left, closing the door behind him. As soon as the door clicked shut, Jeongin's lips crashed onto yours. You sighed, wrapping your arms around his neck as he pulled you onto his lap, holding you tightly.

"I missed you," he whispered against your lips.

You giggled. "We saw each other yesterday."

"Still, I wanted you to stay over," he pouted.

"You just want to get into my pants again!" you teased.

He smiled innocently. "No, I would never think of such a thing," he replied, his hands slowly moving down.

"The way you kissed me a second ago says otherwise!" you said, playfully raising an eyebrow.

"Guilty", he grinned. Jeongin's hands continued to wander as he kissed you again, this time more hungrily. You were so engrossed in each other that you didn't hear the door open until it was too late.

"I forgot my wall—Oh my god!" Hyunjin's shocked voice made you spring apart, your heart pounding. You quickly moved to the other end of the couch, but it was too late.

"It's not what it looks like!" you and Jeongin said simultaneously.

Hyunjin stared at you both in disbelief. "I can't believe it! I thought you two were innocent!"

"We weren't doing anything! Jeongin just had... uh... pizza on his lips! I was getting rid of it!" you stuttered.

"Yeah, sure. And you had pizza in your throat? What was his tongue doing there?" Hyunjin asked sarcastically. "You two are insane. You can't even lock the door!" He grabbed his wallet from the table, shaking his head. "I'm going back downstairs. I'll hold the boys back for thirty minutes because I can't stand the sexual tension in here. You better be ready when we come back."

"Wait, aren't you wondering about the fact that we're together?" Jeongin asked, confused.

"Everyone knows you're dating. You guys are terrible at hiding it," Hyunjin said. "Maybe you shouldn't kiss everywhere in the dorm. We've all walked in on you at least once." He left the room, shaking his head.

As soon as the door shut again, you and Jeongin burst into uncontrollable laughter. "I guess we're not as smart as we thought, huh?" you laughed.

"I knew I heard the door last time!" Jeongin said, still laughing.

After calming down, Jeongin looked at the clock. "We have twenty-six minutes left," he said, grinning.

You scooted closer to him. "Let's use them wisely," you mumbled, and his lips crashed onto yours again.