More than a bet | Lee Felix

Author's note: This is the longest One shot I wrote so far!! I hope you like it. Also, I need to talk about the fact that Han apparently has not only one but three tattoos? Excuse me?

***

You never were popular in your school years

You never were popular in your school years. It was your goal to get into a good college, and your academic goals were so high that you got genuinely upset if you became second best in a single class. You never really had many friends, keeping your circle small.

Lee Felix was the complete opposite. He was the bad boy of the school. Skipping classes, arguing with teachers, and having a new girl every single week. He could be very charming if he wanted to, with his pretty smile and a deep voice that sounded like honey when he tried to seduce someone. You kept your distance from him, not wanting to interact with him at all. He was in his senior year for the second time now because he did not pass the last time, and you couldn't have him or his gang of seven other boys interjecting with your plans.

Felix was sitting at the other end of the cafeteria at lunch. He never really noticed you and didn't know your name, even though you two had chemistry together. The only thing he knew was that you were pretty and a know-it-all nerd, trying to get on the good side of all teachers.

"I saw Soo crying earlier. Did you break up with her?" Jisung asked him as he bit into an apple. Felix hummed. "She was getting boring," he said, looking at you confused. How could you even study in your lunch break? Didn't you have a life? "Why are you staring at Goody two-shoes?" Changbin asked, confused. "She's seriously so weird," Felix said. "I never saw her without a school book." The boys laughed.

"I bet she never had a boyfriend in her life," Jeongin laughed. "Hey Felix, I bet you can't get her into bed," Minho said, grinning mischievously. Felix scoffed and threw his empty bottle at him. "The bet is on. I can get every girl into bed with me. I want 70,000 Won if I win," Felix answered. "I give you four weeks to do it," Minho said, and they shook hands.

Felix groaned. "I'll have to play nice with her. What's her name?" he whined. The boys laughed at him. "I think it's y/n. She's in my calculus class. Good luck," Seungmin grinned. Felix rolled his eyes before he stood up and made his way over to you.

You were deeply focused on a text you had to read for your next class. You had already read it at home and made notes, but you wanted to be prepared, so you read it another time. Suddenly, someone let himself fall opposite of you. You looked up, your eyes widening in surprise as you looked into Lee Felix's eyes. "Do you want to have lunch with me, y/n?" he asked with his sweet voice, smiling his bright sunshine smile.

You had to admit that he looked very good, but you knew how he was ticking. You were probably his next target; you saw his last girlfriend running down the hall crying earlier. You snapped your book closed. "No," you simply said. Now Felix was the one who was surprised. "Huh?" he asked, confused. "Maybe some other girls are stupid enough to fall for that pretty smile of yours, but I'm not. Don't even try, Yongbok," you said, standing up. You knew he hated when people called him that because he threw a tantrum every time a teacher read his full name out loud. You grabbed your things, leaving the cafeteria.