Breaking the Act | Lee Know

You were all smiles, waving to your fans as you navigated through the crowd

You were all smiles, waving to your fans as you navigated through the crowd. Lee Know initially held your hand, but soon he wrapped his arm around you to guide you through the crowd, both of you smiling and waving at everyone.

It wasn't until you were finally seated on the plane bound for London that his demeanor changed. Both your smiles faded as you moved to seats far apart. You were supposed to attend a Gucci Show together, given that Lee Know was a brand ambassador and you were the new it-couple — or rather, pretending to be.

The company thought it would be good publicity, and you went along with it. But he hated you. You never understood why, as you had never done anything to him. Despite his sweet demeanor for the cameras a few minutes ago, he now ignored you completely. You sighed and pulled out your laptop. Stupid Lee Know.

***

Upon arriving at the hotel in London, you were handed a single room key at the reception. Of course, Lee Know left you to handle the check-in while he lounged on a couch in the lobby. Asshole.

"Wait, there's only one room card," you said to the lady at the reception. She looked apologetic. "We thought you were a couple," she started, but you quickly interrupted.

"We need two rooms," you insisted, feeling a sense of panic. Her face paled. "Unfortunately, we're fully booked for tonight. There aren't any free rooms," she explained nervously.

You sighed, trying to stay calm. "Okay, it's fine. Sorry," you mumbled, turning to find Lee Know. He was engrossed in his phone.

"Hey, Minho," you carefully approached him. He glanced up briefly, not acknowledging you further.

"We need to share a room," you said, handing him the key card. His expression turned to shock. "What?" he asked.

"There's only one room left," you explained. He stood up and marched to the reception, discussing something but ultimately returned defeated. "Let's go," he said curtly, leading the way.

In the elevator, the silence between you was suffocating. When you reached the room, you found only one bed. Great. "I'll sleep on the floor," he muttered.

You didn't argue. It was ridiculous; it was a queen size bed, big enough for both of you without touching, but if he hated you that much, you'd let him sleep on the floor.

***

Your stylist arrived shortly after, preparing you for the fashion show that evening. In the bathroom, your stylist dressed you in a long, silky red gown by Gucci that flowed elegantly. You quickly put on the silver heels and grabbed the matching purse.

"How do I look?" you asked, checking yourself in the mirror. "Incredible," your stylist replied with a smile. You stepped out into the room, where Lee Know was waiting in a Gucci suit. He looked you up and down but said nothing.