Rizz Competition | Bang Chan

"Hey," Chan said as he turned his chair towards you

"Hey," Chan said as he turned his chair towards you. You looked up.

"Yes?" you asked curiously. You were at his studio, just chilling around to be close to him while both of you were working.

"Do you mind if I make a live stream?" he asked.

You shook your head. "No, it's fine. Am I in the frame?" you asked.

"Yeah. But it's fine. Stays love you," he said.

You smiled to yourself and continued to work on your laptop. You and Chan had gone public a few months ago, and the fans went feral every time they saw something about you. Even if it was just your pinky finger in a picture. Chan started the live, greeting everyone.

"Ah yeah, that's y/n in the background, but she has work to do, so she will just sit there," he explained after a while.

You quickly waved into the camera and smiled, focusing back on your laptop. You were calculating Stray Kids' sales for your manager, given that you worked for JYP as well.

"Rizz competition?" Chan suddenly asked.

You glanced up, raising an eyebrow. Oh no. Not that again. Chan turned towards you, his phone in his hand, apparently ready to read pickup lines.

"I really have to finish this," you said nervously. It was due the day after tomorrow, and you were scared. You always got so flustered, and Stay knew that. You did this stupid competition once already, and they loved how red you turned. So it was no wonder they suggested it. Chan just grinned.

"Hey y/n," he sang, apparently enjoying the moment.

You sighed. "Yes?" you asked nervously, knowing there was no escape. Chan placed the camera so that his viewers could see both of you before he came closer, staring into your eyes.

"Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes," he said, a cocky smile on his lips.

You blushed. "Stop it! Stay will make edits out of this!" you said, embarrassed.

He giggled. "But y/n... are you a parking ticket? Because you have 'fine' written all over you," he continued.

Chan's grin widened as he saw your cheeks turning a deeper shade of red. You buried your face in your hands, laughing and shaking your head. "This is so embarrassing," you muttered, peeking at him through your fingers.

"Hey, Stay loves it," Chan replied, his eyes twinkling with mischief. He leaned closer, his voice dropping to a playful whisper. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

You couldn't help but laugh, swatting at him playfully. "Chan, seriously, I need to finish this work. You're making it impossible to concentrate."

"But I'm having so much fun," he whined, feigning a pout. "Just one more, I promise."

You sighed, knowing you were at his mercy. "Fine. One more. But then I really need to focus."

Chan's face lit up with triumph. "Alright, here it goes," he said, clearing his throat dramatically. "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see."

You rolled your eyes, unable to stop the smile from spreading across your face. "That was terrible," you said, but you were laughing, and Chan was too.

"Okay, okay, I'll let you get back to work," he conceded, still chuckling. "Thanks for being a good sport, Jagiya." He gave you a small peck on the lips, before he rolled back to his desk. People went crazy in the comment section because of it.

You shook your head, still smiling as you returned to your laptop. "You're impossible, you know that?"

"I know," he replied, turning back to the camera. "Alright, Stay, thanks for the pickup lines. We'll let y/n get back to work now."

The comments were flooded with hearts and laughing emojis, and Chan spent a few more minutes chatting with his fans before signing off. As he turned his chair back to his desk, he shot you a warm, appreciative smile. "You're the best," he said softly.

You looked up from your laptop, meeting his gaze. "And you're worth the distraction," you replied, feeling a swell of affection. Despite the embarrassment and the teasing, moments like these were what made everything worthwhile.