Ninja Turtles | Yang Jeongin

"I want to kiss him so badly," you whispered

"I want to kiss him so badly," you whispered. You didn't realize you said it out loud, originally it was just a thought in your head. You were sitting at a table with Chan and Seungmin, your head resting on your hand while just staring at Jeongin and his beauty. Chan looked up from his phone, confused.

"Who?" he asked, a bit surprised that you would just say something like this out of the blue. Sure, you told them a lot but just confessing that you wanted to kiss someone? That was new. Seungmin and he both followed your gaze and started to smirk.

It was at this moment that you realized your words must have left your mouth, and you started to look panicked between both of them.

"Uhm... JYP. I really want to kiss Park Jin Young!" you tried to make a joke, but Chan and Seungmin had both seen your gaze towards the Maknae and they also knew that Jeongin had a massive crush on you. Now, they were sure that you had too, and they would do anything to set both of you up.

"Go over!" Seungmin said, trying to push you out of your chair.

"Are you crazy? He's with Lee Know!" you said, looking at the two boys who were laughing across the room.

"Fine. If you're not shooting your shot, I'm just gonna tell him," Seungmin smirked and got up.

"Kim Seungmin!" you whisper-yelled but he didn't stop. You stood up as well, trying to hold him back by his arm, but he just dragged you along.

"Hey I.N!" Seungmin yelled. Jeongin looked up to you two, furrowing his brows as he saw you struggling.

"What's up?" he asked, a little amused.

"Did you know that y/n has a massive—" Seungmin started but you quickly chimed in.

"—Collection of Ninja Turtle lunch boxes!" Both Lee Know and Jeongin looked at you two confused. Lee Know raised an eyebrow.

"Ninja Turtle lunch boxes?"

You nodded vigorously. "Yep! All four turtles, different designs. It's quite impressive," you babbled, trying to steer the conversation away from your slip-up.

Seungmin, however, wasn't about to let you off the hook that easily. "That's not what I was going to say, Y/N," he teased, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Jeongin, sensing something was up, tilted his head curiously. "Then what were you going to say, Seungmin?"

You glared at Seungmin, silently pleading with him to stop, but he just grinned wider. "I was going to say that Y/N has a massive crush on—"

"Puppies! I love puppies!" you interrupted, trying to salvage the situation, but Jeongin's eyes had already widened in realization.

"You... have a crush?" Jeongin asked, his voice quieter now, looking directly at you.

You panicked. And you were so angry at Seungmin. "You're such a dick, Seungmin," you said, turning on your heel and leaving the room. Why did he have to say something to Jeongin? He hadn't really told him that you had a crush on him, but still. It was all peaceful, and now even more people would tease you because of him. You scoffed and walked to one of the practice rooms, laying down on the floor, screaming loudly in frustration.

It was silent after that, but the door opened after a while. You looked up, just to see Jeongin enter the room. "Are you okay?" he asked carefully while he closed the door behind him again.

You groaned and hid your face with your hands while you let your head fall back on the ground with a thud. "I'm so angry at Seungmin," you said.

You felt Jeongin stand above you. "He feels bad. He just wanted to have a little fun and he did not realize that it was bothering you so much," Jeongin reassured you.

You huffed. Jeongin sat down next to you and gently pulled your hands away from your face. "What if I tell you that I have a crush as well? It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Jeongin smiled softly.

Your heart skipped a beat. "Really?" you asked, your voice barely above a whisper.

Jeongin nodded. "Yeah. And it's been driving me crazy because I don't know if she feels the same way."

You sat up, suddenly feeling very self-conscious. "Who is it?" you asked, although you already had a hopeful suspicion.

Jeongin's smile grew a bit wider. "You, silly."

Your breath caught in your throat. "Me?"

He nodded again, this time more confidently. "Yes, you. I've liked you for a while now. I just didn't know how to tell you."

You stared at him, feeling a mix of relief, joy, and nervousness. "Jeongin, I... I like you too. A lot."

He reached out and took your hand in his. "Then why don't we stop worrying about what Seungmin or anyone else thinks and just be together?"

You squeezed his hand, feeling a smile spread across your face. "I'd like that."

"Let's go tell Seungmin he's off the hook," Jeongin said, standing up and helping you to your feet.

You laughed, feeling lighter than you had in a long time. "Yeah, let's go."

As you walked back to the main room hand in hand, you felt a newfound sense of excitement. You didn't care who saw or what they thought. All that mattered was that you and Jeongin were finally on the same page. And that was more than enough.