D A M A G E (Hood Love)....

{Your Pov} Oh hi, My names Èlainee Daniel, a lot of people call me Lainey. But anyways im walking home from my boyfriend Donny's house. Sometimes i question myself on why i choose to be with him, because all we ever do is Fuss, Fight, Scream, and Yell and im really getting tired of putting up with it. Anyways as i was like 3 blocks away from my house, i was close to the corner, and standing there was Chris. Chris is this thug, who basicly runs almost everything around here. On days exactly like THIS ONE, when he see's me he comes to try and talk to me, and sometimes even walks me home...with his crew not to far behind us. Well i guess i may have spoke to soon because as soon as i past the corner crossing the street, here he comes....

Chris: Heyy, wait up. What's the rush?

You: No rush, i just want to get home.

Chris: Everything okay?

You:*Shrugs* Not really, thats why im trying to get home.

Chris: Well, let me walk you there.

You: I dont see why not, i mean you do any other time.

When i said that, he chuckled and gently put his arm around me and we continued to walk the few littke blocks we had left to my house...

*At My House*

When we got there, i saw Donny's black charger parked in front of my house, and he was sitting on the second porch step. When we saw us walking up, he stood up from the stairs, and he walked over to us and stood infront of our way.

Donny: Where were you?

You: Umm, walking. And why are you here, i told you i didnt want to be bothered w-

Donny: If you didnt wana be bothered, then why is he here, with his arm around you...Aye bruh, you wana get your arm from around my girl like that-

Chris: Naa "Bruh" it dont work like that.

You:*Sighs* Look Chris, please just do it. i dont want any problems.

Chris looked at me and nodded, then he slowly took his arm from around me. Then i just walked away from them as Chris walked off with his friends who were walking behind us. Then as soon as i got in the house, and was going to close the door, donny came and stopped it with his foot.

You: Donny, LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

He just ignored me and roughly made his way in anyways. I rolled my eye's and looked away from him, as he stood in front of me.

Donny: You mind telling me, what the hell you were doing with him?

You: It wasnt even like that, he just wanted to walk me home.

Donny: Èlainee, he's a thug. He sells drugs, and he every ounce in a while kills people..

You: I barely even be with him. And times when i AM with him at least he has the desency to care enough about me!

Donny: *Smacks Lips* Whatever, but when he get the beatin yo ass or have you doin drugs dont call me! As a matter a fact sense you wana be stupid, dont call me ever again, PERIOD. We're done.

When he said that he left, slamming the door behind him. Thats when i then went upstairs to my room, plopped down on my stomach on my bed and i just started to rethink about everything that Donny had said about Chris.....