Bring You Lovin' Baby..{RATED-R}

{20 Minutes Later}

As time passed, i am now in the shower letting the hot water run from my head to my toes. Then all of a sudden, i felt strong arms wrap around my waist, which made me jump and turn around to seeing that it was just Chris.

You: Chris, what are you doing? You scared me..

Chris: Im sorry, but i am taking a shower with my girl..*Winks*

When he winked at me, he then stared Softly kissing my neck. It felt so good that i already knew that i would have a hickey by tomorrow...But while he was doing that, i let out a soft moan when i felt him planting more kisses from my chest to my stomach, not to far from my V-JayJay. Just then he picked me up, and wrapped my legs around his neck...and he ate ny out. I couldnt do anything but hold his head and throw mines back while moaning like crazy, until i came in his mouth. And he ate every inch of it. Then he grabbed me, and sat us down on the floor of the shower. Then he started softly french kissing me while rubbing my V-JayJay in a circular motion. All i could do is let out soft moans in his mouth. Then i felt him rub his friend against me trying to tease me...and then, he finally slid it inside.

You:*Gasp* Chris?

Chris: Yea?

You: It hurts..

Chris: Don't worry baby, im gona take care of you...I won't hurt you.

As soon as he said that, he started thrusting in and out of me..As time passed by, the water was getting cooler, and the pain i was feeling has already melted into pleasure..and all i was doing was moaning and trying to keep grip of him with the water still running over us..While i was basicly still riding him, as he had his hands on my waist, he decides to stand us back up, so thats what he did. Then he started going even faster, and harder now that we were standing back up.........A few minutes later we both came, got clean. After he grabbed his things, got dressed in his underwear and basketball shorts, he went back into my roon. And as for me, i was to tired, and basicly wore out. So all i had put on was my matching yellow Victoria's Secret Bra and Panties. Then i cleanes up everything, and i went in my room where Chris was laying with the light off. I took it that he was sleep, so i carefully made it to my side of the bed,and i laid on my right side with my back against the wall, and i was facing Chris. And as i was facing him, i felt the bed suddenly move and he came close to me and wrapped his arms around me as i did the same, then thats how we fell asleep.....