Family Day...Part 2

When i was finnished talking and goofing around with Chris, i looked at Christan who i saw had finished her food already. So i cleaned her mess, then i took her upstairs and i gave her a bath and i dressed her in the cutest outfit..(The Outfit in The Pictures). Then i let her go in her room while i picked out some Light Demon Pants, with a White Tank Top, Black Nerd Glasses, All Red Studded Belt, and Varsity Red and White Jordan Retro IV. Then i went and got freshened up.......When i was done, i cleaned the bathroom, up and then i went in Christan's room...

(Chris's Pov) After i finished eating, i cleaned up my mess, then i went upstairs to get in the shower and get dressed...........When i was finally finished, i was walking down the hall to Elainee and I's room, but i stopped and went backwards when i saw Elainee playing with Christan in Christan's room. Seeing both of them smile, just lit up my world..

You: You two ready?

Elainee: Uhh, yea...

She then picked Christan up and grabbed her Diaper bag, then we all lef tout of the front door and got in the car, of course Elainee put Christan in her carseat and got in the passenger seat, then i got in the drivers seat, started the car, and soon we pulled off....

*20 Minutes Later*

When we made it to Chucke - Cheese's we all got out and headed inside...And when we did, we got us a table, then Elainee took Christan around to play while i just sat and watched until..."I need a 100 black coffen's"- 

(Phone Convo) 

??: Yo, Chris this Julian..wassup man.

You: Nothin, just sitting here at Chucke - Cheese's-

Julian: You know you to damn big to be playin there, i bet yo big ass gon get stuck in them tunnels..*Laughs*.

You: *Laughing* Shut up man...Elaine wanted to bring Christan, so that's what we're doing.

Julian: Ahh, How is the little one..

You: She's good..

Julian: Ahh, Aye anyway's i called to see if me and the boy's could come over later..

You: Yea...

Julian: Alright..

(End of Convo) 

When i hung up the phone with Julian, i just continued to watch and look around while Elainee was somewhere with Christan.

(Elainee's Pov) Right now, i was walking around with Christand (Yes she can walk, well she wobbles a little, Y'ALL KNOW HOW ONE YEAR OLD WALK, LOL). But as we were walking she bumped into some guy, so i quickly went and picked her up...

You: Oh my gosh, im so sorry...

Guy: It's okay...she's really adorable. 

You: Thanks..

Guy:...Wait a minute...Elainee?

When he said my name, i stopped and looked at him..

You: David?

David: I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?

You: Great..

David: That's good..So who exactly is this little princess?

You: Oh, this is my daughter Christan...Say hi mama's.

Christan: *Hides*..Hi. 

David: Hi..

You: So what are you doing...here?

David: Oh, i work here on certain day's

You: Ohh, well. I gona go..

David: Wait...

When he stopped me, he handed me a peice of paper with a phone number on it..

David: Why don't you call me sometime, so we could hang out..

You: Sure..

I smiled, then we walked our seperate way's, then i went back to going around and playing all the different games with Christan.....