Thinking...

....While Diamond was still down on me, giving me head of course. I then began to just have random flashbacks on all the times i had with Elainee and Camryn. And i also began to think about all the stuff i told her before i left earlier. I was always by her side, until now. I mean she was ALWAYS by my side no matter what i did. And now here i am abandoning her for some random girl who's name is all i know. ..So i quickly stopped her.

Diamond: What's wrong?

She tried to sound all gentle and innocent.

You: *Sighs* i..i just cant do this right now.

Diamond: Oh...its another girl huh?

I nodded and looked down..Then i fixed myself. 

You: Yea..it it another girl.....my girlfriend actually.

Diamond: If you have a girlfriend, then why are you here?

You: Why are you worried..And its not JUST my girlfriend. I DO have a daughter and another baby on the way.

Diamond then slowly shook her head and slowly stood up in front of me..

Diamond: Look, we may not know eachother and all, but yea i know your stressed, i can tell. You dont have to tell me why, but if its because of your girlfriend, then all you have to do is just give her some time..Trust me, everything will work out. 

I then slowly looked up and Diamond..

You: I hope so.. 

I got up and left the room...i went back downstairs and out the door, then i just went ahead and got back in my truck. But i didnt pull of anywhere...I just wanted to sit here to think. I mean yea i was mad at first when she said that she might not want to keep the second baby if she had it. But i just dont understand completely why she wouldnt want to keep it. I mean yea we're both still 17 and 18, but we both have been doing good so far. I mean Camryn is getting ready to be 2 next week throught every sense she was born yea our relationship hasnt been like it was in the begining but its still alright..i mean im willing to make it work, i just really dont want her to give up our second baby...

While i was sitting here still thinking with my eye's closed and my head thrown back, i was inturupted by somone knocking on the window..I opened my eye's and saw that it was Julian. So i then just rolled it down to see what he had wanted...

You: Wassup?

Julian: Wassup? Man what's wrong with you? Why you leave Diamond in there?

You: I just cant do it...

Julian: Man what's goin on with you?

You:......Elainee's pregnant again-

Julian: Damn! Another one?! 

You: Yea, but she doesnt know if she actually know if she wants to keep this one..

Julian: Why not? Y'all been doin good with princess...

He calls Camryn his Neice/Princess..

You: Yea, i know...ima talk to her about it again soon..

Julian: Yea you should..

I nodded..

You: Alright man, im bouta get up outa here.. 

He nodded, and we did out handshake and went back in his house..So i then started up my truck and soon pulled off to just go back home.....