Its a Date ?

(Dior's Pov) While i was here getting ready, i was standing in the mirror admiring myself and what i had on..I had on some light tight ripped jeans, Black cropped top with a big red print of lips on it, some black red bottom heals and i left my krinkly hair down...But while i was still "Admiring" myself, a knock came to the front door. So i quickly went ahead to answer it...It was Julian. He stood there with ansmile on his face.

Julian: Wassup' gorgeous. You ready?

I giggled.

You: Yea.

He took my hand and led me out to his White Range Rover. He then opened the passenger door and i got in. He closed it and then came around to the drivers side and got in. Then we soon pulled off..

Julian: Oh, i almost forgot. Chris told me that Èlainee cant make it-

You: What?! Why?

Julian: They couldnt find a babysitter for Cameyn. So Èlainee stayed at there house with her..

You: Oh..

With that being said, i just turned and looked out of the passenger window, until we got to the party.....When we finally made it to the house where the party was, i could already tell that it was packed, considering the fact that it was people OUTSIDE. But before we got out, Julian gently grabbed my arm..

Julian: Look..i know we just met an all, but tonight is only about us. I mean just us we can chill and get to know each other.

You: *Chuckles* Is that your way of asking me on a "Date" because if it is. I imagined somthing different..

Julian: *Laughs* Yea it was..but come on..

We both then got out, and he took my hand ounce again and we walked into the party together...