Next Morning..

{The Next Morning..}

(Èlainee's Pov) This morning, i was already awake, and dressed because today is no one other than my daughter Camryn's 2nd Birthday. But right now she was still sleeping, and Chris, i atually dont know where he is. He never came back last night, and if he did he's now nowhere upstairs..But just as i was walking downstairs, i began to smell Weed. So i just followed the smell, which led me downstairs. And when it did, there was Chris sitting down in a chair Smoking...

You: Hey baby..

Chris: Wassup.

You: Nothing, just that i thought you were still gone.

He slowlyshook his head "No". Then i decided to walk over to him and kneel down in front of him..

You: You know its been a while sense i saw you smoke..

He just slowly nodded while still smoking..

You: Did you kill him?

He shook his head "No" ounce more.

You: Why do you have blood on your shoes?

He looked at me as if he didnt know i knew that he had blood on his shoe.

Chris: Baby, i didnt kill him...I should have though.

You: *Sighs*...Well atleast everything is done. But anyways, im going out to get the stuff for Camryn's party.

Chris: Where is she?

You: Upstairs sleep..

He nodded, then i kissed his lips and went back upstairs and out the front door...