Party Tonight..

...(Èlainee's Pov) As soon as Camryn and I came back into the living room, Dior then suddenly stood up.

Dior: *Sighs* i got to get out of here. Abuella wants me to come over so she can "talk" to me.

You: Okay..

Dior then hugged me and Camryn.

Dior: You still have my number right?

i nodded. Then she smiled and turned around and left. And as soon as she did, Chris came from downstairs finally...Then he came and sat with me and Camryn, in the spot where Dior just was, with a weird smile on his face.

Chris: Soooo.....

You: What Chris?

Chris: The boyz are havin a party later on tonight..

You: You going?

Chris: *Shruggs* Actually i was wondering if WE could go.

I sighed quietly to myself..

Chris: Come on baby...When's the last time we did something fun together?

You: Oh, so your saying im
boring?

Chris: No, im not saying that at all. Baby, im just saying with all the drama thats been going on and off lately..We havent really had time for anything fun to do..

You: Oh...But i do-

Chris: Look baby if we go to this party tonight, i promise you that we'll do somthing tomorrow..Just You, me and Camryn.

I sighed quietly ounce more, as i was thinking about going to the party with Chris...Then i finally nodded "Yes". Then he just grew a warm smile in his face..

You: Umm, dont get to excited i STILL DO have to find Camryn a babysitter..

Chris: What about one of our moms, or Dior?

You: Dior cant, and do you think that your mom will babysit for us?

Chris then nodded..

Chris: I'll call her in a minute..mean time you can choose to go get ready..its already 5:30. The party starts at 7:30..

I nodded, then i went ahead and carried Camryn upstairs to our room with me, while Chris then pulled out his phone to call his mom to ask her to Babysit..