Lonely...

When i made it back home from visiting Chris, i unlocked and opened my front door. Then i just went straight upstairs to my room to get me some cloths, then i went into the bathroom to take me a shower..

*After My Shower*

When i was finished in the shower, i cleaned up, then i went back into my room. Then i put my phone next to my bed on the night stand, on the charger. Then i decided to sleep on Chris's side of the bed on his pillow as well. And as soon as i laid my ead down on his pillow, all i smelled was mostly his calone.. I slightly smiled then soon i drifted off to sleep with the smell of him on the pillow remaining during to night...

(Chris's Pov) As of right now, i am in my cell, wide awake looking up at the bare ceiling.. And all i could think about is Èlainee. I havent really been here that long, but i swear im missing her like i've been here forever.. But as i was still looking up, thinking and going back of old flashbacks of Èlainee and I, i had herd footsteps ad soon i had seen a round bright light wondering the floors...it was an officer..I was supposed to be sleep right now. So i quickly and quietly switched positions and closed my eye's........After i herd the footsteps walked away, i opened my eye's but i stayed in the same position and i just went back to thinking about Èlainee until i fell alseep....I really wana go home..