Am I????

*Hour Later*

When i finally got Camryn quiet, i put her down and she went in her room to play with her toy's. So i just went downstairs to cook for the both of us.

*Couple minutes later*

When i finished cooking, Camryn had came downstairs to the kitchen when i told her to so the both of us could eat. And thats what the both of us was doing right now. She was in her highchair eating and of course i was at the table, halfway finished with my food until...This weird feeling in my stomach came, so i hurried up and i ran to the other bathroom that was down here. And "Surprise Surprise" , i threw up again. Right then and there i just decided to go to the doctor to see what was accually wrong with me. So i cleaned myself up ounce again and went back in the kitchen. And when i did, i saw that Camryn had just finished eating. So i picked her up from her high chair and i took her upstairs and i got us both cleaned up and dressed....When i finished getting us dressed, i remembered that i didnt have anyone to watch Camryn while i go to the doctor. Then i remembered that Chris's Mom might..

You: Camryn, wana go to granny's house for a while?

She shook her head "No".

You: now normally i would take you anyways, but i just hate seeing you cry. *Sighs*. If mommy takes you to get Ice Cream will you go?

She shook her head "No" ounce again.

Camryn: Ice Cream..

You: You want ice cream...

When i said that i grabbed my phone and decided to call David back..

(Phone Convo)

David: Hey Lainey..

You: *Laughs* Hey, umm i was wondering if you would still like to meet at the Ice Cream Shop?

David: Ha, sure im already here. I'll wait here for you..

You: Uhh , okay. I'll be there soon..

David: Alright..

(End of Convo)

When i got off the phone i got Camryn's Diaper Bag and my key's then we soon left and went to the Ice Cream Shop...