Baby please..

..After we had already made it here at the Hotel, checked in an gotten us a room on the 7th Floor. Chris and I were of course here in our room just in a weird silence...I was standing looking out the window at the downtown traffic, while Chris was just quietly pasting back and forth..

Chris: i have a feeling Devin had something to do with this.

You:...

Chris: You know what, stay here baby...im goin to the house.

Before he was getting ready to leave the room, i went over to him and grabbed his arm to stop him..But when i did, he quickly jerked it from me and pushed me onto the floor...And when he did, i just looked at him. When he was still walking towards the door, he then froze completely and had realized what he had just done..

Chris:...Baby...Im so sorr-

You: You know what Chris...Just go.

Chris: Wait, i promise you-

You: No dont "promise" me anything...

Chris: *Sighs* Baby i swear i've never put my hands on a girl before..And im sorry. Im just no really in the mood. Im frustrated right now.

You: Yea, YOUR frustrated so you just take it upon yourself to take your "frustration" out on me?

Chris: No..Baby its just *Sighs* Look i didnt mean to do it, and im sorry. I know i was wrong and i wasnt thinking. But please just forgive me..I swear it will never happen again.

You:....Fine, but if your gona gona back to then house, baby atleast let me go with you.

Chris: No-

You: Bu-

Chris: Baby...No. Im only doing this to find out whats going on, and if there really IS something going on, i cant risk you geting hurt..Rememer what you told me? You have to think about Camryn..Our Daughter Bae.

You: Okay...I guess i'll stay here.

Chris: Alright..That's my girl *Smiles*.

When he said that, he was already kneeling down beside me. He then kissed me gently on the forhead, helped ms up, and left.....