Am I Falling For a THUG <3

*The Next Morning*

{Chris's Pov} When i woke up this morning, i didnt feel Èlainee still laying on my chest. So i sat up, rubbed my eye's and i looked around the room, until i spotted her fully dressed sitting by the window watching it rain..Until she turned her head and saw that i was awake.

Èlainee: Oh, your finally awake..

You: Yeaa.

Èlainee: And your feeling better?

You: Much better...but what are you doing up so early?

Èlainee: Early? Boy, it's a quater to 2 O' Clock.

You: Wow....But can we finish talking from last night?

Èlainee: Sure, i've bee meaning to ask you, how come you asking me all that stuff about if i was yours, and if i would ever be scared of you?

You: *Shruggs*...But would you?

Èlainee: Would i what?

When she asked that, i got out from her bed, and i walked over to where she was sitting..

You: Would you be my girl?

Èlainee: Umm, sorry chris, but where did this come from?

You*Sighs* Well, the reason why i always try to talk to you when i see you, is because...I really like you. I mean your beautiful, honest, and everything above...the the type of girl any thug would ever want and need.

Èlainee: Wow, out of all the guy's i know, your the FIRST to tell me something like that. Even Donny never told me that im beautiful.

You: So..would you?

Èlainee: Well, after all that you've told me, i mean i guess i could give you a chance. *Smiles*

When she said that, all i could do is smile back at her because she's so beautiful...her smooth light skin, grey eye's, little deep dimples, and long curly brown hair...But then all of a sudden, we both were caught leaning in towards eachother, then soon our lips met...And it felt good to kiss such soft lips. As we were getting deep into the kiss, my phone rang in my pocket...i reached in and grabbed it as we seperated. Then i got it and walked to the other side of the room to answer it...

{Èlainee's Pov} When Chris walked away to answer his phone, i just continued to sit where i was and just still stare at the rain hitting the window pain. And as soon as i got back to staring, Chris came back and kneeled down next to me.

Chris: Well, its time for me to go to work..Umm i'll see you later.

You: Yea.

He then smiled at me, kissed my cheek and left. Then i turned back towards the window and still continued to look out, when i spotted Chris throw his hood over his head, and soon disappear from in front of my house....And sense that kiss, now that he's left i can't get him anf the kiss out of my head. And i suddenly cant wait for him to come back....