Party Time .. I Think

*Couple Hours Later*

(Elainee's Pov) While i was here in Camryn's room getting her diaperbag ready..When all of a sudden Chris walked in. He was already ready, he was dressed and smelling good..

You: Whats wrong?

Chris: I cant find a babysitter...

You:..why?

Chris: Well, my mom is sick, Your mom isnt home..

You: *Sighs* Wait..What about Dior?

Chris: She cant, she's going to the party as well because Julian invited her and he's taking her..

You:..Oh. Umm..well i guess you can go without me. I mean i can stsy home with camryn.

Chris: Bab-

You: No, im serious baby. Go ahead...We'll be fine.

Chris then smiled and came over and kissed me on the lips and Camryn on her forhead..Then turned around and walked back out the room...And soon i herd the downstairs front door open and close..He's gone. But as soon as he left, Camryn started crying..

You: *Sighs* Oh no..Cam whats the matter?

Camryn: *Crying*..I wan daddyyy!!

I shook my head and picked her up..Well believe it or not. But my 1 and a half year old daughter is a Daddy's Girl. I just smiled and carried her downstairs to the kitchen with me...

Camryn: *Still Crying*...

You: Awhh, Mama's you wana make something...like...Cookies?

She finally stopped crying and shook her head yes. Then i went ahead and got the things out for making cookies...