Love and Trust

When i made it upstairs to Èlainee's room i saw her standing up with her hands covering her face, when he herd me walk in he removed her hands and looked at me..

Èlainee: Im sorry chris, but i dont think i can live with this any longer..

You: Baby i was just trying to protect you.

Èlainee: I know, but all the drama. It's jus-

You: Èlainee i didnt mean for ANY of this to happen..

Èlainee: Chris-

You: Trust me...I got you.

As i said that, we both looked

eachother in the eye's. Then we were both caught leaning in until the both of our lips gently pressed against eachother....Soon we both broke the kiss because we herd a bang coming from the front door. Then we both got up and went downstairs to answer it.

*Downstairs*

When we finally made it downstairs and opened the door, it was the police..My eyes just widdened.

Officer 1: Good afternoon sir, are you Christopher August? (Dont judge me i picked the last name idk if its hi real name or not)

You: Yea, why?

Officer 2: Your under arrest for assult with a deadly weapon and abuse.

As he said that, one officer grabbed me and turned me around and the other searched my pockets..Then i felt him reach in my front left pocket and when he pulled out he had a small bag of my weed in his hand..

Then they put the cuffs on my wrist and they roughly walked me out to their car. But as they were walking me Èlainee was trying to get to me but the other officer wouldnt let her. Then she began crying while still trying..

You: Baby, im alright..Listen, remember what i told you about you being in charge?

Èlainee: *Sniffs* Yes..

You: Alright then, stop crying please, and let me hear you say it!

Èlainee: Im in charge..

As soon as she said that, they put me in the car and slammed the door. The they got in and drove off, leaving Èlainee standing right where she was...

{Èlainee's Pov} As i watched Chris get pulled of in the back of the police car, another tear ran down my cheek. Then i ran back in the house and back upstairs to my room and i found chris's phone lying on my bed. So i went over to it, and i called mike...1 Ring....2 Rings.....3 Rings......4 Rings.......Voicemail.

After his phone went to voicemail, i hung up and i sat and thought for a minute....Then i went ahead and called Julian...1 Ring....2 Rings.....3-

{Phone Convo}

Julian: Wassup Chris?

You: Julian, this isnt Chris-

Julian: Èlainee?

You: *Sighs* Yea, umm. I need your help. Chris was just arrested. For assult with a deadly weapon and abuse. And they searched and found weed in his pocket.

Julian: DayDay. *Sighs* Listen dont worry about anything. Chris will be alright. Now whenever you hear from chris, call me or if i hear from him first, i'll call you..

You: Okay...But we need to figure out how much money we need to bond him out.

Julian: Look, you just let me and the boys worry about the money, otherwise you just go to sleep it's getting late.

You: Alright..

{End of Convo}

When i hung up the phone, i sat it down then i just laid down on my side and just waited until i would hear from julian or chris, otherwise i just closed my eye's and drifted into a light sleep...