Getting Ready..

(Chris's Pov) After Èlainee left, i got up, went upstairs and went to take a shower and get dressed for today. Camryn's Birthday....

When i was finished, i went down the hall to Camryn's Room to finally wake her up....

You: Camrynnnnn .

Camryn: *Still Sleeping*...

You: Camryn..Princess wake up.

Camryn: Nooo daddy. I sleepy.

You: I know princess, but get up.

She then slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, and looked at me.

You: There you go...Happy Birthday Cam

Camryn: Thank you daddy.

She smiled and hugged
me. Then i picked her up, went to her closet and picked out a nice outfit that she could wear for today..And when i did, i took her to the bathroom, gave her a bath and got her dressed..

Camryn: Daddy?

You: Yes birtday girl?

Camryn: Where's mommy?

You: She's gone, but you'll see her
later on okay?

She nodded.

After we were done getting her dressed, we both went downstairs to get something to eat..

Camryn: Daddy?

You: Camryn..

Camryn: Why mommy fat?

I just froze and my eyes widdened from her random question.

You: *Clears Throat* Well, Umm..mommy isnt fat its just..- Well....*Sighs* Let me just say it this way..in a few months or so you are going to have a little sister or brother.

Camryn:...YYYAAAAAAYYYY!!!

I just laughed and watched as she was yelling and getting excited about Èlainee being pregnant again with her younger brother or sister. But while i was watching her run around the kitchen in excitment, my phone suddenly rang in my pocket..i then took it out and saw that it was {Laineyy}. So i answered..

(Phone Convo)

You: Hey baby..wassup?

Elainee: Umm hey. I have a question..

You: Wassup?

Elainee: How many kids are actually coming?

You: Well, Julian said he was going to bring Jo'siah, Mike said he was going to bring his 3, Chanel, Amari, Sky, and his little cousin Jordan.

Elainee: Soo its going to be 7 Adults and 6 kids.

You: Yess ma'am.

Elainee: Okay! That was it..i'll talk to you in a few.

You: Alright..

(End of Convo)

After i finally got off the phone with Elainee, i then just continued to make food for Me and Camryn..