We Need To Talk

*Few Hours Pasted By*.....

(Elainee's Pov)..I had just woken up from my deep sleep in Chris's grip. My dream had woken me up. So i quietly and slowly gotten out of bed without waking him, then i went down the hall to Camryn's room to check on her. She was still fast asleep. So i quietly turned around and i walked downstairs and went to sit in the living room, while the two of then were still asleep....When i had sat down on the couch, i leaned my had back so that i was looking directly up at the ceiling, and i just kept replaying my dream over in my head.

*Dream Flashback*

I was here, at home. Along with Camryn and Chris. Camryn was upstairs in her room, and i was here in ours. I had just woken up. While i was just sitting here, i began heaing some noises. So i got up out of the bed and i followed the noises which led downstairs to the living room. When i made it there, i saw a girl ontop of a guy, while he was sitting on my couch. When they sensed that i was here, she got off of him and i relized that it was Chris that the girl was ontop of.....

*End of Dream Flashback*

.....After my Dream Flashback was over, i decided to just go out for a drive. So i then quietly went and grabbed my phone and key's, and i left without waking neither Camryn or Chris.

(Chris's Pov) Right now, i was still sleeping until i relized nothing was in between my arms. So i slowly opened and rubbed my eye's. Then i saw that Elainee wasnt there. So i then got out of bed, and i went down the hall to make sure she wasnt in Camryn's room.....Nope, she wasnt there. So then i went ahead and quietly searched the rest of the house.

*Few Minutes Later* 

I've searched the entire house, high and low. And there's no sign of her. So i then decided to come back upstairs to our room, to call her from my cell phone...

(Phone Convo)

1Ring....2Rings....3Rings......

(Elainee's Pov) As i was out driving right now while it was accually raining. Then all of a sudden i herd my phone rang. I then reached for it and relized that it and i answered without looking...

(Phone Convo) 

You: Hello? 

Chris: Babe, where are you?

You: Oh, im gona be on my way back soon. im just out driving. 

Chris: Alright baby, be carefull-

...Just as he said that, i had relized that the rain was starting to come down harder and faster, so i then turned on my windsheild wipppers and somehow i didnt see anyother cars coming, and just at i was passing a side street, a random car came speeding and next thing i knew...*CRASH*-

(Chris's Pov) While i was still on the phone with Elainee, i had just told her to be "careful" and just as i did, i herd a loud crash and then a long horn. I imediantly froze and slowly removed the phone from my face......